Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mixing the frost cat with the life scarab?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Hey, I was just wondering so I don't realize after I try if it's possible to get a hybrid mixing a frost Cat with a Life Scarab. Can you get a frost(Ice) Scarab with that? Or can you get a life cat by any chance because I don't wanna spend like 23,000 for no reason. So please tell me if you know or have experience.
Megan Stormmask lvl. 47

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Safira1239 on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
Hey, I was just wondering so I don't realize after I try if it's possible to get a hybrid mixing a frost Cat with a Life Scarab. Can you get a frost(Ice) Scarab with that? Or can you get a life cat by any chance because I don't wanna spend like 23,000 for no reason. So please tell me if you know or have experience.
Megan Stormmask lvl. 47
Mainly only school pets offer hybrid possibilities altho there are a few more regular pets that do such as Unicorn/Helephant may = Nightmare, not the crowns one hybrid.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Frost_Cat

If you look on Central you will see Frost Cat offers no hybrid options.

If you hatch these 2 pets you get one or the other back and mix of talents passed though to the egg.

Mary

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Thankyou so much northlite. I didn't want to be spending money for no apparent reason, especially when it means selling the new pet for like only 50 coins or so!
Megan Stormmask lvl. 47

Survivor
Jun 13, 2014
if you are looking for rare pets for beginners, you can get a myth sprite from rattlebones on unicorn way. hope this helps!