Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Set equipment suits for different enemies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
What I was thinking is that maybe we could create various combinations of gear for different enemies and schools and then lock them as a "suit". If we are fighting a particular school we can quickly equip that suit with the pre-determined gear to conveniently prepare for that enemy. Then we can switch to other suits as we fight different enemies of different schools. If you don't know what I mean think about decks. You can equip decks with certain cards and interchange the decks based on who your fighting just apply that concept to gear.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
masterben77 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
What I was thinking is that maybe we could create various combinations of gear for different enemies and schools and then lock them as a "suit". If we are fighting a particular school we can quickly equip that suit with the pre-determined gear to conveniently prepare for that enemy. Then we can switch to other suits as we fight different enemies of different schools. If you don't know what I mean think about decks. You can equip decks with certain cards and interchange the decks based on who your fighting just apply that concept to gear.
You can already do this, individually, but there's no reason to change it. If you have time to change decks, you have time to change gear.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
This has been suggested before. It is still a great idea. I'd like to have preset builds the way we can name decks, but everything could be changed at once.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
You can already do this, individually, but there's no reason to change it. If you have time to change decks, you have time to change gear.
Maybe I have time, but don't want to use it that way. I don't want my teammates having to wait while I change 6 items. I'd love to have a single click that could change my deck and gear to preset combinations. It would make long dungeons faster and more enjoyable.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
sorry Ravenlady777 i am going to agree with Dakota death because if you are in waterworks and finishing it, it make all players nervous, even me, you have to play your cards right and people cant wait becuase it is very overwhelming having that temptation of thinking, am i winning my gear or losing it all tonight, i respect your patience and your opinion but most wizards don't have those talents you have.

with determination, the wheels of fate drive to success,