Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need a quest buddy.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
hello! i really need a quest buddy, i have text chat, i will give meet up details if you wanna quest with me.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Spongebob4lyf on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
hello! i really need a quest buddy, i have text chat, i will give meet up details if you wanna quest with me.
Have you tried posting on any of the fansites to request help or a questing buddy?

Here is a link to one of them if you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
If it is not to late, I have quested a little into Zafaria and I could really use a questing buddy. If you would like to quest together leave a timezone, time, realm, and date.

Jasmine FireRider lvl 63

Survivor
Oct 02, 2012
Stargezer32 on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
If it is not to late, I have quested a little into Zafaria and I could really use a questing buddy. If you would like to quest together leave a timezone, time, realm, and date.

Jasmine FireRider lvl 63
Sure I'd be happy to help. Meet me by iyanga whitestripes.

GMT AEST 10:00am 30/06/14 realm Phoenix

Blaze Soulstrider lvl59

Survivor
Dec 18, 2012
i need help in zafaria its really hard and i would like some one on the first quest like me to help i amby the way i would prefer //// cause some balance are weak sorry
so cause you are fire i could easily help you

Survivor
Dec 18, 2012
guys anyone plz help i am 58 could anyone same lvl that hasnt finshed any quests and still didint do levaithan spell quest help i would be a great way to lvl up fast also if could help i would be ok