Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get here?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2013
Hey guys!
you will probably think that this is a dumb post but I don't know how to get to Khrysalis. I'm a level 21 (or 22) Theurgist with a paid membership. Do I have to have the update? My computer says I can't update it, even though my computer is only a year-old Mac. Help please?
Cori MoonShadeTheurgist

Administrator
Young Wizard, you have a grand journey ahead of you.

You are still adventuring in the early worlds of the Spiral, and you still have many worlds to work through before you're strong enough to face the challenges that await you in Khrysalis.

When you have completed all your required tasks in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, Dragonsypre, Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon and Azteca, and you reach level 85 you will be offered the key to Khrysalis.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lucyk411 on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys!
you will probably think that this is a dumb post but I don't know how to get to Khrysalis. I'm a level 21 (or 22) Theurgist with a paid membership. Do I have to have the update? My computer says I can't update it, even though my computer is only a year-old Mac. Help please?
Cori MoonShadeTheurgist
Access to each world is earned, not only purchased. Just like you had to do your quests in Wizard City to move on to Krokotopia, you will have to do the same for each world thereafter. Long way to go... Good Luck!