Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Long?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2013
How long did it take you to actually get off your feet in PvP. I'm trying to start ranked PvP on my Myth, but I'm running 0-5. The more I play, the more flaws I realize in my strategy, and I try to adjust, but 0-5 isn't really a confidence booster, or reassurance whatsoever. No matter how close I get, I lose.
How long?

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Trust me, I know how you feel. I'm trying to rank up too, I haven't any luck, yet. I like to stick with 3v3 it makes it a lot easier to have allies in battle.

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Go check on duelist101.com. It is full of strategies and guides for every wizard type and every level. I 3 warlords and one knight because of it.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
kylesar1 on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
How long did it take you to actually get off your feet in PvP. I'm trying to start ranked PvP on my Myth, but I'm running 0-5. The more I play, the more flaws I realize in my strategy, and I try to adjust, but 0-5 isn't really a confidence booster, or reassurance whatsoever. No matter how close I get, I lose.
How long?
How long it takes depends entirely on the person. I, however, did not truly start learning from my opponents for at least a year (although that was back when I was not very good at the game in general; now I have many warlords)