Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mounts that can really fly

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
I think it would be cool if the flying mounts in wizard 101 could fly not just hovering close to the ground like if you hold down the space bar to
float up and the let go when your ready to go down
I mean of course there should be a limit to high your mount can fly but other than that you can fly where ever you want
and you would not need to take your time dodging enemies roaming on the street which would be awesome.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizard5000002 on Mar 28, 2014 wrote:
I think it would be cool if the flying mounts in wizard 101 could fly not just hovering close to the ground like if you hold down the space bar to
float up and the let go when your ready to go down
I mean of course there should be a limit to high your mount can fly but other than that you can fly where ever you want
and you would not need to take your time dodging enemies roaming on the street which would be awesome.
One reason this hasn't been done is that you run into the problem just like the Raven mount has...you fly too high and simply cannot see correctly.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Also, they didn't do it because maps would have to be larger, and then people would want to fly to other worlds.
And some peoples computers, I assume, won't be able to handle all the code that would have to go into making that work well.

Savannah MoonBlossom 29 & Jacqueline ShadowBlade 9