Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar wanted button

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I have the ZF crafting quest. It required me crafting 4 conga drums to make the furnitures to complete the quest. The problem is that fossils are really hard to get. When I go to the bazaar, I always check the rarest items in each category to see if there's anything rare to buy. I actually have a conga drum. I was lucky that someone sold one when I was in the bazaar. However, such miracles never happened again

It will be great if there was the complete list of items the bazaar accepts (non-'no auction' items) and we can check mark an item we want and as soon as it is selling, we can port to the bazaar and get it (if we can afford it and if we buy it before others that is). That way, crafting quests will be easier, it would encourage players to buy stuff from other players which means that there will be less items with 500 copies (no one wants).

What do you think of this idea? Do you think it would make or break the game? Are there anything to change in the plan for this idea?

Post your comments below!

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I like the idea, mainly because I am stuck on the same crafting quest as you.

I know that feeling, especially when I had to find a lot of diamonds.