Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spike the crusher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
I spilled the bottles out of curiosity, but now I cant beat spike how do I say sorry or get rid of him...I cant beat him.HELP!!!

wolf storm flame
level 30

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wolf stormflame on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
I spilled the bottles out of curiosity, but now I cant beat spike how do I say sorry or get rid of him...I cant beat him.HELP!!!

wolf storm flame
level 30
You have to beat him to move on, sorry.

He is no different than any other Fire boss. Use your prisms or secondary school spells/treasure cards.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Spike_the_Crusher

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Having troubles with spike? You can skip this boss. Just don't spill the milk bottles.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
You can always ask another friend to help.
Good luck!

Saffron Sandsword
Master

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Yea spike is pretty hard he has 1000 more life than meowearty but he is optional so just don't spill the milk bottles if you don't want to do it. But it's good to do if you have a high lol with you.

Caleb MoonRiver lvl 37

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
having trouble? Buy level 50 henchmen in the crowns shop, it helps, especially or henchmen. If you don't have crowns, then buy minion TC from the bazaar. If there is none, then ask people in the commons if they have on a crowded or full realm. If that doesn't work, then friend people around level 40-60. If that won't work, buy giant or monstorus TC from the bazaar. If that won't work, maybe we could meet in the game? i can currently do 5,000 damage with a storm lord. I live in Eastern Time. I log on for about 1.5-2 hours average at a time