Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An Idea For Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
So I have had this idea for awhile and i just thought of sharing it with the community. I have been thinking to have school mounts. I would say maybe around levels 80 - 100 give the player a school mount. Most players that have spent enough time to have a Wizard that high already have a mount, but some do not. So why not reward the players who stick with the game for so long? Have school mounts that resemble something of the school. For example i think the Arcus Cloud (The storm cloud mount) would be a great storm school mount, but lots of people now already have that from the crown shop. But instead of having the mounts like a normal mount it is only 25% or 30% speed increase unlike normal mounts are 40% increase. So its not like a normal mount, but its still a mount for those players who have stuck around for so long and can't afford to buy crowns. I would like to see what you guys think of this so say if you think it would be cool or not and leave some ideas for the school mounts. Thanks, any response would be great.

Isaac Jadestone