Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions for improving gameplay/interface

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
After playing this game for a while, I have come up with a list of things that I think would be improvements. I have already posted about a couple of them regarding a PVE queue system and improvements to the bazaar interface, but this is a list of miscellaneous suggestions.

1) Let our characters move while a text box is up. There have been quite a few times I have been stuck in the middle of a pack of mobs because a text box came up and I could not move until I got rid of it.
2) Fix it so that you can see the damage numbers on tall enemies.
3) Make Feint much easier to distinguish from other similar looking traps.
4) Make the blades from the triple blade Balance spell look different from our normal school blades.
5) Make it so that we can abandon quests that we no longer wish to complete.
6) Have better explanations for the way some things work. For example, prisms. I have seen quite a few people who do not seem to understand what prisms are for, or how they work. Crafting is another area that needs a bit more explanation, or at least more information on which crafting table to use. The required crating table should be listed on the recipe. As for the recipes needed for the crafting quests, you should be informed as to where to get the recipe.
7) One last thing for now, and this one might be a bit nitpicky, but having quests that require you to kill 8+ of anything is a real drag, as are quests that have you kill an odd number of those enemies. Having to kill an odd number forces you to have to engage in a fight with 2 enemies when you only need one. It seems to be an artificial means of adding "difficulty" and content length to the game.

Thanks for your time,
Cat