Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rated houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
I am questioning the rating system for houses in the new area in wizard city some of the houses in the top 100 are not even half way full of items and not moving from their rank whereas I have seen better that are not even on the top hundred this system is flawed to say the least

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Well, being honest I think the same. Like I think it was 2 weeks ago I looed at the top 3 and this day I checked it again and the winter wind tower that was in 2 was the same one that was there 2 weeks ago! But the system is great one my free time on wizard101 I look at houses in it, so thanks KI for it! Scarlet Rose level 47 ice Mark StormBlade level 40 balance Amy Fountain level 50 storm.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
Honestly I think it is odd because some houses never get seen because no one visits their house because either no one sees it in the category or it becomes an old house so no one will see it. Also the cool membership, online bundle houses is what everyone wants to see.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
I simply don't understand how it works at all.
Houses without a single item in them at all fresh out of the crown shop get top ratings, whereas houses that look fantastic with unique blends of decorations are just barely on the list.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I have seen this as well. Houses with no items on top of the list but houses with stuff In them (Like mine for example) are not there I honestly think KI put those there to give Examples of houses but they should not be there, If there are no items

I mean come on

Richard Shadow wispier

Defender
May 11, 2012
I agree with everything being said here. I love the idea of house ratings, but I do feel the system needs some fixing. I have stopped visiting houses, because most I go to have no decorations or only a couple of pets. It is a waste of time to have to go through simply searching for a house that is decorated. Some of us put so much time and effort into our houses, and simply have never even had them looked at.

Autumn FairyDreamer

With the next major update to Wizard101, the one that includes Khrysalis part 2, we plan to only let players add houses to Castle Tours if they have at least 50 items outside and 50 items inside.

Arthur

Community Leader
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
With the next major update to Wizard101, the one that includes Khrysalis part 2, we plan to only let players add houses to Castle Tours if they have at least 50 items outside and 50 items inside.

Arthur
Thank you so much!. So many houses with nothing in them.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
i don't know bout y'all but i a lot of the time go look at houses that are twenty fours new and when i leave i just tell four stars normally cuase i'm in a hurry to get out of there maybe enough people are doing this

Dustin skull thorn lvl 16 / feeling happy and cool

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I just came from having my other account use the 'friend;s' section, you can't rate a friends house. I agree with many of the posts I have been reading, I was very disappointed in many of the 'top rated' houses, if they have so little in them, how did that happen? I have no idea if anyone has seen my houses. I have listed many of mine ( I have 3 accounts , ) and I have portals joining my places so it really is a tour.
be nice if we could see how many people did get to view our places

keria of many names

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
Yes this is cool that your adding that in with the Kyrisalis update but you should maybe add it so it's not 50 pets inside/ outside but actual items. But this will help also because some people only go to houses that come from the crowns shop, maybe certain houses shouldn't be rateable or something like that because people will rate it higher because it is a crowns shop house.