Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My tower music box is broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
2 days ago, i crafted a tower music box but then when i placed it and interact it, it had no music at all and it showed the action inside of it so can someone explain this to me i will be happy and thx :)

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
John BoomFlames on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
2 days ago, i crafted a tower music box but then when i placed it and interact it, it had no music at all and it showed the action inside of it so can someone explain this to me i will be happy and thx :)
Do you have themes? It is a housing item, looks like a scroll. Example, "Wizard City Combat Theme". These scrolls are used in the music boxes to play music. You need to collect them. Hope this helped, if not, I'll try my best to respond better.

Seth NightFlame (Promethean)

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Mello Lily on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
Do you have themes? It is a housing item, looks like a scroll. Example, "Wizard City Combat Theme". These scrolls are used in the music boxes to play music. You need to collect them. Hope this helped, if not, I'll try my best to respond better.

Seth NightFlame (Promethean)
Ummm.... that is not what am talking about, am not talking about those themes, am talking about the tower music box and i crafted it and the tower music box is the thing in the crown shop for 2000 crowns

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Yes, I have crafted 3 of them. They all worked for a couple weeks, not they have stopped working. All music stops, in the background, but no music comes from the box. Complete silence. Must be something wrong in KI end.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Logans run on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Yes, I have crafted 3 of them. They all worked for a couple weeks, not they have stopped working. All music stops, in the background, but no music comes from the box. Complete silence. Must be something wrong in KI end.
i think you are right because i went to my friend house and i tried his music tower box but it didn't work so yea idk what is happening but it need to be fix

Administrator
It would seem as though this item is in need of some repairs!

We will be removing the Tower Music box from the Crown shop until it can be tinkered with and fixed. This item will still be Craft-able, however as others have pointed out, it is not in the best working condition.

We will address the Tower Music box in the next large game content update in the new year.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
It would seem as though this item is in need of some repairs!

We will be removing the Tower Music box from the Crown shop until it can be tinkered with and fixed. This item will still be Craft-able, however as others have pointed out, it is not in the best working condition.

We will address the Tower Music box in the next large game content update in the new year.
Thx for checking this post out, we shall be waiting for the update

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
John BoomFlames on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
It's just a music box- no music just a moving item.
Grace DreamRider 77

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Grace Dreamrider on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
It's just a music box- no music just a moving item.
Grace DreamRider 77
It's supposed to have music playing as well. As was pointed out by Prof. Greyrose, it's broken at the moment. I'm looking forward to when it will be fixed, as I crafted it recently and am curious to what it sounds like.