Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tempest Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Recently on my wizard, I was doing the stellarium. I promise you I clicked storm trap and placed it on the minion of the first boss. BUT!! When it was my turn, I casted tempest!!! I specifically clicked STORM TRAP. But my wizard casted tempest! Same thing happened with my friend. We were questing in empire , and he said he clicked storm blade or storm trap or something, but his wizard casted tempest! Every time tempest comes up and I don't want to use it, I try to discard it in case the glitch happens again. Has this happened to anyone else? What's the meaning of this???

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
Stormgem307 on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
Recently on my wizard, I was doing the stellarium. I promise you I clicked storm trap and placed it on the minion of the first boss. BUT!! When it was my turn, I casted tempest!!! I specifically clicked STORM TRAP. But my wizard casted tempest! Same thing happened with my friend. We were questing in empire , and he said he clicked storm blade or storm trap or something, but his wizard casted tempest! Every time tempest comes up and I don't want to use it, I try to discard it in case the glitch happens again. Has this happened to anyone else? What's the meaning of this???
Yep happens to me too but different spells. When i want to do ice trap is does ice shield for some odd reason... What is happening!?

Nicole Blueleaf level 33