Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-13-13

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, and it's time for Feedback, even on this ominous Friday the 13th! Let's get this underway...

Hallowe'en is just around the corner. The black cat is out of the bag, so to speak, since Dworgyn can't keep a secret, but there will be new fun adventures to be had! So, for this Feedback Friday, we'd like to take our focus OUT of the Spiral and into the real world.

Which Wizard101 non-player character (friend or foe) would you most like to dress up as for Hallowe'en?

I'm sure "Professor Falmea" will be popular ::grin::, but I'm looking to see who else you'd like to be for a day! Have a magical weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Community Leader
Even though I don't dress up as much anymore I think Professor Greyrose would be a great costume.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
Community Leader
Hmm....tough choice.

I'd love to dress up as Ambrose or Morganthe for the ladies.

I also wouldn't mind dressing up as Malistaire.

Alric R.

Serving the community since 2010, we strive for excellence, bringing you the most accurate information on first generation pets! Visit The Petnome Project today!
Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
Nightshade. I've unwanted hits staff since I first saw it. Besides, wraiths are cool.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Professor Drake if it is to be a professor.Otherwise, someone like Yaxche.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
I already picked what i'm wearing for Halloween but i would pick Morganthe or the black night for avalon

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I would love to dress up as kol shadowsong, with the staff and beak and everything

Survivor
Oct 15, 2012
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Well, I am going as a nerd but I was my wizard last year!

Anyway, I would be..... Morganthe or Mirthya. Awesome Dress and Awesome Wings.

GIMME YOUR WINGS MIRTHYA!!!!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
How about Malistaire for the guys and Morganthe for the gals

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
I would love to have all of the original costumes come back into the crown shop, but if we had a choice I would love to see a costume for one of those shadow-web haunts. I love the cloak detail on those monsters. a mask like the bug face would surely scare all of my friends.

As a silly costume idea: why not the kraken? haha

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
the horder the female one that is in the street not the one in a tower .

Survivor
Oct 25, 2012
Survivor
May 22, 2009
I think dressing up as lord nightshade would be awsome

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I would really like to dress up as Headmaster Ambrose, since he is a really awesome headmaster.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
Dress up Zeus and the immortals in Mt. Olympus.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
I would love to be one of those poxes (protection pox) for hallowe'en because i would love to see the reaction on my friends when they see that i am one of those annoying guys that can't attack!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
Morganthe, Malistare, and Headmaster Ambrose would be fun to dress up as

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Malistaire for boys and morganthe for girls!

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
cyrus drake would have been a good choice but i would choose a centaur but i enjoyed flying around in avalon as an owl. that polymorph was so cool, yes, change me into that white owl again, not for a day, i don't play that long on the same player. try a week, yeppers, one week would be awesome!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2010