Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

idea regaurding henchman

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
just a suggestion but i had an idea back when av was in test but it wouldnt let me get what i was trying to say typed out . at the time i was having a hard time discribbing what i ment but i finialy figuarded out the easyest way to say it . when you use a henchman during a battle they should turn into a treasure card if they survive the battle .i dont mean all the little wizard ones i mean the ones from dragonspyer on up we pay alot of crowns to use them and then they are gone ,where as if they turned into treasure cards it would feel more like you got you moneys (crowns) worth out of them 400 crowns is alot and if you cant buy them very often it would be a nice extra reword . now sometime you have no choise but to use one . it could be regulated to this only happenes with the higher lvl bosses so no one goes to a lower lvl boss buys a henchman just to get a tc . just thought it would be a cool added aspect to the game

Historian
Jul 18, 2010