Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Small change to Dr Von's Monster

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Currently, after the spell hits, it puts a charm on that takes 25% from the next healing spell. The problem with this is, it doesn't affect death at all since it's not a healing type of spell. I feel that Dr Von's should be -25% to ANY spell that gives health back, which should also include death's hit and heal spells. This way, it is moire useful against death monster and for 9 pips, it should have done this initially. if people complain about how it will overpower PvP, then keep it the way it is for PvE only and problem solved. I also don't think that making this change would OP the card at all, it simply tweaks it slightly to include one more school and nothing else

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
dayerider on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Currently, after the spell hits, it puts a charm on that takes 25% from the next healing spell. The problem with this is, it doesn't affect death at all since it's not a healing type of spell. I feel that Dr Von's should be -25% to ANY spell that gives health back, which should also include death's hit and heal spells. This way, it is moire useful against death monster and for 9 pips, it should have done this initially. if people complain about how it will overpower PvP, then keep it the way it is for PvE only and problem solved. I also don't think that making this change would OP the card at all, it simply tweaks it slightly to include one more school and nothing else
It's an add on that's a mini infect. And plus weakness is what you want added but weakness is a balance spell and only balance gets to mix schools.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
dayerider on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
No, leave it alone.

Dr. Von's -25% is directed against Life heals as it was intended to be and I am a life Wizard but also have Death and all other schools.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
critical death on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
It's an add on that's a mini infect. And plus weakness is what you want added but weakness is a balance spell and only balance gets to mix schools.
Efreet does Fire damage and Death after effect (the -90% is the spell Bad JuJu)