Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easiest way to win the spiral cup

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Is it hard for you to win the spiral cup? if it is just buy a bunch of The lightning strike treasure cards there is a chance they can do a over kill. it will help defeating the last person

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KrakenLordKraken on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
Is it hard for you to win the spiral cup? if it is just buy a bunch of The lightning strike treasure cards there is a chance they can do a over kill. it will help defeating the last person
You don't need to buy anything; you simply need to plan ahead. And packing your deck with all storm treasure cards is actually a mistake since he does shield (this does not apply to Storm wizards who can use their wand to clear the shield). His 'cheat' can be frustrating, but if you know about it and plan for it, all should be fine.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Randolf_Spellshine

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Yah but i was just giving them a easy Way To win.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
And i actually won the spiral cup using the lightning strike tc.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Easy as pie. Even Randolf the Cheater pig was easy. I didn't use any storm spells either. The easiest one for me was the girl from Weirwood, she only has around 500 health. And, according to the Pigswick Papers, the long line of years Pigswick won the Spiral Cup was the same long line of years no other schools participated.

Happy Spellcasting!

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
KrakenLordKraken on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
And i actually won the spiral cup using the lightning strike tc.
i bought a card that was storm i do not remember what it was called but it did 10000 damage or 755 damage. if your lucky, you beat him ONCE like i did.