Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell ideas for future wizard101 gaming.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
If anyone wants to post their spell ideas please leave it in this format.

Spell Name:

Spell School:

Pip Cost:

Damage: (optional)

Amount Heals: (optional)

Other Effects: (optional)

You MUST have at least one of those criteria.

Spell Animation: (optional)

Other Information: (also optional)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's my idea.

Spell Name: Floral Aura

Spell School: Life (duh)

Pip cost: 8 pips

Amount Heals: 2,500 over 5 rounds

Other Effects: Minus 20% damage for 5 rounds, 30% damage to next life spell, Plus 10% power pip chance for 5 rounds, 55% to next healing spell

Spell Animation: A giant flower with red and violet petals and a large yellow center pops out of the ground. The background is a sea of multi-colored flowers, grass, and possibly other plants perhaps. A sun should be floating over the scenery. The middle of the flower omits a green beam that strikes the caster. The flower sinks back into the earth and the various effects happen.

Other Info: I think this should be a level 94 or 96 spell that doesn't necessarily need a quest. I did not include spells for other schools because I am and will always be a life wizard. (Go Life! :D)

Remember even if your ideas never get seen or used, it's always a good idea to share them. It gets the creative juices flowing and maybe, just maybe your ideas will get taken into consideration!

~Caleb Earth-weaver~
~Level 85 life~

P.S. (Did I mention LIFE RULES! ;D)

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Sounds slightly OP but maybe the heal could be 1,700 over three rounds because 2,500 is going to be a big heal.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
Yeah, that sounds reasonable I mean you would get a 55% bonus to next healing spell.