Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-19-13

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I know I'm posting again, but something else I would like to see is a better ratio for drops according to our school.

1) For monsters that drop treasure cards, anything over 7 pips can not be used without a Mastery Amulet. How about any TC that gets dropped, OVER 7 pips be a school specific spell?

2) For gear, have more gear drop for our school. I've mentioned this several times that most of the gear I can is not of my primary school. If things were better dropped that I could actually use (notice I didn't say better than what I already have), it would be better.

Im going to add on to what somebody here has said about a Pet Zoo, and how about a whole storage house item devoted to it? Someplace we can store all of our pets up to a set amount, that all wizards on our account can access (provided they have purchased the Bestiary (or whatever it would be called)). This way, we can have all of our pets roaming free in a single location. Just a thought.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012

dear Dalea Falmea,
you rock! and also, if some one could like, buy housemaids, butlers, and
even a daily automatic house cleansing!!

keep flaming,
julia watersword

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Alura BH on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Have a Bazaar for each world! This NEEDS to be added!
I, too, wish each world had a Bazaar. I wish it worked just like the one we're used to but that each one had a greater abundance of world specific items so the experience was different and there was, indeed, a reason to visit each one if you were looking for something special - including reagents.

I also wish that each one was run by a world specific NPC and that each one was in the style of the world it was in.

There could be a collection of portal tapestries to each Bazaar - and we could collect them all - and since they all look like the buildings of that world - it would be a really cool collection.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
grahambhg on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
1. Group finder: If you are about to go into a difficult dungeon / bossroom, there should be an easier way to find others who want to do it than "pick a realm, see nobody there, wait a minute, repeat"

There could be a pop-up similar to the time warning that says "Hold up, young wizard! There are others at this same location in other realms, would you like to join them? " with clickable yes / no / don't ask again (and you can re-enable the ask again via option menu)

Of course if there are no other wizards at that location in other realms, this pop-up would not appear. Nor for areas you must solo.

2. Non-port warnings: Before you enter an area where others cannot port, have a pop-up to that effect with the ability to disable / re-able in option menu. Also make an 8pixel screen border of yellow and black stripes as a visual reminder.

3. The Bazaar: Have each tab as a separate shop. also have "usable" clicked by default.
grahambhg has a very good point about dungeons. I love his idea or a while back I floated the idea to adapt the current PVP system to dungeons and difficult quest bosses. Just speak to an NPC or book or portal stone or whatever and have the PVP type interface pop up.

Maybe there are tabs for each world, and lines for each included instance and when you click on that instance it opens a page with each team that's been started or you hit random selection. Either way when the team is full your notified to port. So you can go home and garden or continue questing till there is help available. Just like PVP. No searching realms, no begging strangers, no need for strangers to jump your sigel, and some choice in the level and school your playing with. Like you don't want one Fire and three Life because it's so randomized.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
A couple more things I thought of:

1. The bric-a-brac elixir can currently only be used to increase the number of items you can place inside or outside your home to a maximum of 300. That maximum should be raised to 500. (300 is not nearly enough for the Red Barn Farm, since plots and plants each count separately.)
  2. Raise the amount of gold we can have to at least 500,000. (Though I'm really not sure why there needs to be a limit at all; it's not like KI has to store real coins in a vault.)

Administrator
Great ideas, Wizards! I'll definitely note which of the ones on YOUR lists match up with OUR lists, and note some of the ones that were absent. Thanks for the feedback, and a new topic will be coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea