Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sleet Storm Treasure Card

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Has anyone seen where this rare card can be found? I wouldn't have as much trouble if I could trade with other wizards, but it is impossible at this point. I am crafting the Tyrants Helm and need one.

Any help or advice from teachers or fellow wizards would be nice.

Timothy Pearflower, L90

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Promethean oxnhors... on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Has anyone seen where this rare card can be found? I wouldn't have as much trouble if I could trade with other wizards, but it is impossible at this point. I am crafting the Tyrants Helm and need one.

Any help or advice from teachers or fellow wizards would be nice.

Timothy Pearflower, L90
According to the info I found, it is a "dropped" item. This link might help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Sleet_Storm

On that link, you can click on any of the creatures for more info, if you need it.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
AluraMist2 on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
According to the info I found, it is a "dropped" item. This link might help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Sleet_Storm

On that link, you can click on any of the creatures for more info, if you need it.
Thanks Alura, I am trying to craft the Tyrant Robe and have been haunting the Bazaar for a possible TC, and/or Turquise, to reduce the stress of Azteca, but not by much.

I am currently parked outside the last pyramid. And I usually play up until 8:00, since I have to be up by 4am.I would be extremely happy if you and two friends would help me with it.

Timothy Pearlflower. L90

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Promethean oxnhors... on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Thanks Alura, I am trying to craft the Tyrant Robe and have been haunting the Bazaar for a possible TC, and/or Turquise, to reduce the stress of Azteca, but not by much.

I am currently parked outside the last pyramid. And I usually play up until 8:00, since I have to be up by 4am.I would be extremely happy if you and two friends would help me with it.

Timothy Pearlflower. L90
Not sure how much help I would be. I'm a Level 74, sitting in Zafaria. Kind of gave up going any further. Not enjoying it as much. Started a new wizard and getting back to the "fun" part of the game for me. Sorry...

But if you still need help, there is plenty available at the fansites. Here is a link to one of them (my favorite site), in case you are interested in posting there:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Their response time is usually very good. Hope this helps.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
AluraMist2 on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Not sure how much help I would be. I'm a Level 74, sitting in Zafaria. Kind of gave up going any further. Not enjoying it as much. Started a new wizard and getting back to the "fun" part of the game for me. Sorry...

But if you still need help, there is plenty available at the fansites. Here is a link to one of them (my favorite site), in case you are interested in posting there:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Their response time is usually very good. Hope this helps.
Would u like some help in Zafaria? I can meet u anywhere in that world or if u want to grab the monkeys I can help u with that.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
stop looking for Sleet Storm in the bazaar, it's NO TRADE and NO AUCTION.

Find a boss that you had less trouble with than others, and who drops Sleet Storm. Mash their face in about 100x and hopefully you will get one. You are not the only one who will need to do this, so the more the merrier.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Promethean oxnhors... on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Would u like some help in Zafaria? I can meet u anywhere in that world or if u want to grab the monkeys I can help u with that.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90
Thank you. If I decide to try it again later, I'll be sure to post on here and on Central for some help. But for now, I'm "back to basics" with my new wizard and having fun exploring the game with a Balance/Fire wizard. Haven't played Balance a lot, so I'm trying something different.

Hope things work out well for your search for the Treasure Card, and finishing Azteca. Have fun!!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
AluraMist2 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Thank you. If I decide to try it again later, I'll be sure to post on here and on Central for some help. But for now, I'm "back to basics" with my new wizard and having fun exploring the game with a Balance/Fire wizard. Haven't played Balance a lot, so I'm trying something different.

Hope things work out well for your search for the Treasure Card, and finishing Azteca. Have fun!!
Happy questing, Alura Mist. A death wizard walked in about a month ago and has gear that is more accustomed to damge than defense. He is level 34 and is waiting to solo the dungeon where Pops O'Leary is.

Timothy Peralflower, L90