Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Street

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
I know many of you are busy fixing the technology in Celestia, helping the policemen in Maryleybone, or even stopping the Dragon Titan summoning like me in Dragonspyre. But let's go ALL the way back to Wizard City. What was your favorite street in Wizard City? Even though I'm a fire wizard, I personally liked Colossus Boulevard the most. I liked the humor, the giant castles, and the little snowmen walking around with daggers in there hands . It was actually kinda cute to see that. But what was your favorite street in Wizard City?

-Nathaniel Redflame level 44
Well I like them all but the top two are fire cat alley and Cyclops lane
alia frostflame level 22

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
hmmmmm. I would say

Cyclops lane & Fircat alley. I say these two because when i got my first membership, i had already done Triton Avenue so those where my first places as a official member! I also like the mini fairgrounds of cyclops and the little floating islands of Firecat! (btw in the future we should be able to venture to the house on the island in Firecat to learn new spells)

Christo Mythspear 95

Survivor
May 17, 2009
My favorite would have to be Crab Alley. Oh, I remember when I bought it, and then just exploring it.

- Jennifer Darkstone, Level 28

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Triton Avenue!!!
Just because it was the first thing I did after Unicorn Way and I had a lot of fun doing it with my friends.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
Defender
May 01, 2011
Triton Avenue was really fun! I enjoyed the whole Storm theme, with Kraken bosses. Can't forget Crab Alley!!!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
I really like Unicorn Way it's pretty.

Bailey Waterrider level 79 (almost level 80!)

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
I LOVE triton avenue even though i am fire. The quests there are cool.

Micheal Dragonblade lvl 34

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Survivor
Mar 10, 2014
Mine Is The Commons I Hang Out There Most The Time And I Get Good Luck There . What I Mean
By Good Luck Is, I Like Opening Packs From The Crown Shop And When I Open Them In The Commons I Always Get Rare Stuff! Plus If You Ask Me Its A Great Place To Hang With Friends.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
I bet I am saying this for many people that was a long time ago . But when I was in wizard city I always liked Triton Avenue

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
I have to say it's a tie between Haunted Cave and Firecat Alley. I say Haunted Cave because of the mysterious Death gate beside Stormdrain Tower. I always used to wonder what was in there until Halloween. And Firecat Alley, well...

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 Pyromancer "The Zombunny pet or something like that" World: Marleybone Area: Counterweight West

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
August121415 on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
My favorites( I have 2 ) would be Crab Ally and Olde Town. Crab Ally, just cause. Olde Town, the Bazaar.

Jenna RavenDreamer
Level 19

(I am already to Kroktopia! I got there at level 10!)
Um That is a very low level for Krokotopia. I got there at the normal lvl for it (I think its either 15 or 16)

KyleMistSword

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
I liked Cyclops Lane. It was because of the trolls. I was playing the Troll Song while fighting them

Kyle Lightvault Level 11

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Waterworks and Crab Alley
Jasmine Jadestone,
Transcendent

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
My favorite street is Shopping District because it looks pretty and spooky at the same time.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
party girl on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
I think that wizard city is a fun place. There's nothing wrong with it. thanks
wizard city isn't a street its a world... haley iceheart lvl 44. p.s. my favorite street is cyclops lane because i like the kinda goldish color and the storyline (spoiler alert) with the M a.k.a malistare.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
Well.. Supposing this only referring to Wizard City, I'd say Olde Town. It's more of a Commons are then the Commons...

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Crab Alley the intro to the underwater places and at legendary waterworks gear
May the fire always shine bright

Austin Firecaster Exalted Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
I know many of you are busy fixing the technology in Celestia, helping the policemen in Maryleybone, or even stopping the Dragon Titan summoning like me in Dragonspyre. But let's go ALL the way back to Wizard City. What was your favorite street in Wizard City? Even though I'm a fire wizard, I personally liked Colossus Boulevard the most. I liked the humor, the giant castles, and the little snowmen walking around with daggers in there hands . It was actually kinda cute to see that. But what was your favorite street in Wizard City?

-Nathaniel Redflame level 44
My favorite streets are The Commons, Fire Cat Alley and Old Town. I like The Commons because it seems really happy there, Fire Cat Alley because I just love the fire and the colors and I feel warm when I am there, and Old Town because of the Bazarr. I also like the music in all of those places.

-Jennifer Summerglade level 59

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
I really dislike wizard city, and strive to complete it as quickly as possible, but my favorite street would have to be Cyclops Lane. I like the atmosphere, the color scheme, and a lot of other things.
- Grace Sandweaver, level 38

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Honestly I would have to say Triton Avenue is my favorite street :). I remember when the haunted minions looked like lost souls

lvl 100 Cass MoonHeart