Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for gardening/housing item

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2010
I have a huge garden with 147 evil magma peas that I have constantly replanted each time they became elder. I have a pretty good stockpile of mega snacks that should last quite a while. I would like to be able to take an extended break from gardening, but what do you do with all the seeds?? They take up too much valuable storage space whether you put them in your attic, backpack, or either side of your bank. I could always leave them at elder and come back at a later time and harvest them and continue on to another generation of plants, but the lag created by that many elder plants seriously slows down your computer.

Here is my idea for a new gardening/housing item. In the spirit of Johnny Appleseed, can KI create a new item to store seeds we wish to keep without cluttering our current storage space. I was thinking of a seed pouch or knapsack to hold these seeds. Create a large apple tree we can place near our garden and hang the knapsack on a sawed off branch or even a nail embedded in the tree. It would hold 150 seeds (basically the maximum number of plants you can have in any given home, providing you used the bric-a-brac elixir to increase your available housing items to 300). Limit one per house, pretty much a crown shop item. Seeds could be stored there until you were ready to start a new garden.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Or.............

A statue for your garden of Johnny Appleseed, interactive of course, that when visited would gift you a random seed from all the seeds available, whether they be common or a crown shop item.

But I still prefer seed storage......

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
if you have too many seeds, sell the seeds, but if you wish to pick up gardening again, don't sell all of them. that way you get more gold.
Justin Fire thief level 77

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
I want to save my evil magma pea seeds, they are a crown shop item, definitely don't want to sell them!! Just put them in alternate storage until i need to use them again to build up a stash of mega snacks.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
did you buy those peas or farmed them i wanna know
If you farmed them from who be specific

Jeremydarksmith 88 pyromancer

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
My solution was to make five more wizards and fill their backpacks, banks, and attics with spare seeds.

This is suboptimal though - if you are specifically looking for one type of seed, they may be scattered helter skelter across three or more different wizards.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
JEFFandJANE on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
did you buy those peas or farmed them i wanna know
If you farmed them from who be specific

Jeremydarksmith 88 pyromancer
You can farm them from the Jabberwock, I think, and a few other bosses, all of whom are awful, tedious cheaters. (But only Jabby feints himself)