Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp commander robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
So I see all the people with there commander gear a such and I think I stink at PvP so I can never get that robe... So I PvP for a while and never get to commander but I gain enough tickets, So I was thinking you could maybe just allow people who have enough arena tickets to buy the robe but not be able to wear it; but they could stitch it to their clothes, cause that's really the only one reason people get this robe is "design" or "Style" so if you would take my suggestion into consideration that would be fantastic cause I would love that robe for my char, Plus I know you guys have been having troubles with glitchers or aka "hackers" which glitch the game to get enough rank and tickets to afford the robe, with this option this would no longer happen or at least not as much.

Thank you,
Jordan SpellHunter

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
We can't do that already
Well i was thinking of joining tournaments in order to get tickets to but it then stitch it but :/ guess i didn't realize that

Death tho the glitcher's"

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Jordanthelifewizar... on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
So I see all the people with there commander gear a such and I think I stink at PvP so I can never get that robe... So I PvP for a while and never get to commander but I gain enough tickets, So I was thinking you could maybe just allow people who have enough arena tickets to buy the robe but not be able to wear it; but they could stitch it to their clothes, cause that's really the only one reason people get this robe is "design" or "Style" so if you would take my suggestion into consideration that would be fantastic cause I would love that robe for my char, Plus I know you guys have been having troubles with glitchers or aka "hackers" which glitch the game to get enough rank and tickets to afford the robe, with this option this would no longer happen or at least not as much.

Thank you,
Jordan SpellHunter
Hi there.

About commander robe you can buy it but you will not be able to wear it instead of wearing
do stiching while robe is in your backpack.
You are going for looks so stats you can trash didnt had that situation but you might
buy it then while its in your backpack you can pick looks at lady by Zeke then find your
robe stats and stich it not 100% sure but you can try it .

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, level 90, Technomancer

Let the force be with you

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
@Myth Jedi, See what I mean you can't buy the robe without being a commander in the first place so without getting to commander you cant get it, so if you cant get it you cant stitch but see I have 1000 tickets but I cant buy it without being commander which I think is silly I should be able to buy it but just not be able to wear it

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Jordanthelifewizar... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
@Myth Jedi, See what I mean you can't buy the robe without being a commander in the first place so without getting to commander you cant get it, so if you cant get it you cant stitch but see I have 1000 tickets but I cant buy it without being commander which I think is silly I should be able to buy it but just not be able to wear it
Hmm tricky i know what you mean but i do same when robe isnt my level or other school but i want looks anyway i do as i said before but good news is you got commander robe but bad news is you need to fight for chance to wear it wish you luck pal cause lot of spammers this days hehehe.