Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses...?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Ok my daughter plays this game and I want to buy her a house for her birthday.... But, she is only level 3... If I purchase a card with a house can she use it...?

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
Ekyder on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Ok my daughter plays this game and I want to buy her a house for her birthday.... But, she is only level 3... If I purchase a card with a house can she use it...?
All houses in-game (gold and crown-shop ones) are only usable by wizards over level 15, meaning that your daughter will be able to use the house once she reaches the required level.

(I'm not a hundred percent certain about houses in gift card bundles, as those aren't available in my country~ in that case, someone from the united states would likely be of more help to you).

-von

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Thank you for your help.... But yes, I need to know about the card that come with gift houses, ect... Please help, her birthday is this coming week...

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Yes she can use the house. I have the winter wind house on my level 2 balance character.

Card bundles can be redeemed at any level. Please caution her with her gear selections though, she will not be able to equip the gear until she reaches the designated level. I believe the lowest levels for gear is level 10.

Calamity PixieShade, level 90

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Thank you... I was not looking forward to trying and level her character to 15... But as long as she can use the house and mount, I am good with that...