Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my staff is invisible =/

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
so my promethean balance wizard bought some hoard packs the other day, and got a greenwarden's brilliant staff (90+) from one of them... but it's invisible!

the stats show on her character sheet when i equip it, but there is no physical item in her hands (i have screenshots); in combat, it would appear that she is casting with just her hands. but on closer inspection, it's easy to tell that she is holding something.and, when i stitched it with another wand, the new item was totally normal.

if someone could look into this,it would be great!

cheers,
-v.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2013
Laura Shadowsong on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
so my promethean balance wizard bought some hoard packs the other day, and got a greenwarden's brilliant staff (90+) from one of them... but it's invisible!

the stats show on her character sheet when i equip it, but there is no physical item in her hands (i have screenshots); in combat, it would appear that she is casting with just her hands. but on closer inspection, it's easy to tell that she is holding something.and, when i stitched it with another wand, the new item was totally normal.

if someone could look into this,it would be great!

cheers,
-v.
Nothing bad just a minire glitch it happeneds to my friends all the time cheers

from, Isabella Goldshard