Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Project

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2012
Who likes fire the best? If you do ...
1) Tell why you like fire.
2) Tell if you have a fire wizard.
3) If you don't have one make one.
I hope that whoever answers loves or at least likes fire.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
Alright then here goes
1. Well this may be a bit of a sadistic reason.. least the first one is. I find burning things to be much more entertaining than electrocuting them. Also, least it seems to me this way, Fire seems to be mainly offense and that's the style I play. Offense with a bit of support mixed in (Link ftw)
2. I've got a Fire Wizard.
3. Heck with it, I'll make 2!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I enjoy fire, but I think I'm starting to love death more. my son's wizard (that I've taken over for him for now) is a fire wizard. I enjoy the spells and the "burn baby burn" aspect of fire's spells.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
1- I. Have. no. idea. why. I. just. love. it.
2- Yep! lvl 85 as my main!
3-I have 6...

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
Hmm... This is just like the Myth Project. I don't believe Fire needs one, Because nobody ever rejects or abuses it. Fire is one of the most popular schools, So I don't think this was needed.
~SabrinaMisty, The Koolest Kitty around!

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Courtney Mistdream... on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
Who likes fire the best? If you do ...
1) Tell why you like fire.
2) Tell if you have a fire wizard.
3) If you don't have one make one.
I hope that whoever answers loves or at least likes fire.
1. I like fire because... Dot, Watching people burn, Bernie idk why, nice colors, epic damage cards, Link, Firecats, fire elves, fire elementals look cool, Ect.

2. Yes I do have a fire wizard and is basically the only one I really use. ( Isaac Goldenriver, level 16)

3. Number two got that covered. Maybe make another....

Happy Spellcasting!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
I was buying hoards and I got this spell, not a TC but a actual spell!
Erin Battlebreeze

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Truthfully, I agree with Sabrina, I don't think fire really needs this, nearly every friend I have is either fire or storm, that's why I tried to bump up the least popular school. I do love fire but my passion of Myth burns brighter than any fire spell does. Of course some might complain about Fire's multiple advantages, but really, most people just love fire.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
  1. I could go into details, but I'll just say the spells look cool. Yes, I have a fire wizard. I'll make another, sure!

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
1. Whenever I critical a power link I get a 1,000 heal and with some blades a 2,00 damage. That is just amazing.
2. Fire was my first character
3. 2
I love fire so much. Especially my little doggy (Heckhound) dealing so much damage. Good boy! Plus in PvP we can build enough pressure that every turn our enemy takes at least 300 damage (Trust me, it's scary for them). Once in a match I did 900 damage per turn for 7 turns in a row. No sprite or satyr could help. As soon as 3 turns were carried out an infection would come along. I love fire. I am going to extend 1's answer. In PvP I use the same plan and everyone melts to my elves and dragons. As soon as 7-10 turns are planned out nothing can make me lose. I have stacked enough DoT's to make sure a tower only makes 1,800 damage 1,350 damage per turn. Plus a colossal hound or efreet works wonders. Once I got efreet to do 3,000 damage. I had pips for a mini hound and finished that match up. In PvE an elf solves all. Plus a rain makes mobs easy. And erin battlebreeze, some packs drop real spells. Plus why is Keeper of the Flame myth?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Fire doesn't need a "project" I've seen tons of pyros in the spiral
Anyway, I have a pyromancer so I will give this a go.
1. The only things I like about fire is the colors, teacher, burning things, high damage. I absolutely despise DoT's.
2. I will not make another one, nor will I delete the one I got.

-Shawna Legend

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
I have a fire, right now her level escapes me, I love her high damage spells but sometimes the fire bosses.... UGH stupid resist all her high damage spells POOF they are low damage spells

Curse you firecat alley