Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Quests For GrizzleHeim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
So I have been playing for a long, long time as you can see on my player name, but I haven't had any quests in GrizzleHeim in ages. (This started before WinterTusk was added) I was told that I would be summoned back when I was needed (This was around when I was level 30)(Now i'm level 56) and I haven't been summoned or given any quests. Then I looked on wizard101central for an answer for my problem and they said around level 40 you would go to WinterTusk so I was enraged because of a glitch. Then I found out that I will need to go to WinterTusk for my level 58 school quest and I became even more enraged (Everyone I play with has been to GrizzleHeim and is past where I should be (Other than the below level 20s)). So then I decided to ask what is the problem here.
Please help me Kingsisle Please
Austin Icethorn Level 56

Administrator
You completed Grendel With Care given by Wulfric Foesbane in Mirkholm Keep.

You need to speak to Herkir in Mirkholm Keep to pick up the quest Good Eats.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
You completed Grendel With Care given by Wulfric Foesbane in Mirkholm Keep.

You need to speak to Herkir in Mirkholm Keep to pick up the quest Good Eats.
Thank you Professor Greyrose
I am in your debt.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Austin Icethorn on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
So I have been playing for a long, long time as you can see on my player name, but I haven't had any quests in GrizzleHeim in ages. (This started before WinterTusk was added) I was told that I would be summoned back when I was needed (This was around when I was level 30)(Now i'm level 56) and I haven't been summoned or given any quests. Then I looked on wizard101central for an answer for my problem and they said around level 40 you would go to WinterTusk so I was enraged because of a glitch. Then I found out that I will need to go to WinterTusk for my level 58 school quest and I became even more enraged (Everyone I play with has been to GrizzleHeim and is past where I should be (Other than the below level 20s)). So then I decided to ask what is the problem here.
Please help me Kingsisle Please
Austin Icethorn Level 56
This link might help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It shows all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on any quest on that link, to get more information if you need it (like "prequests", etc.).

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009