Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests: Arranged by World?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
@KingsIsle
In my opinion, quests are beginning to get really confusing. I have many worlds available and many quests in those worlds. It's getting difficult to differentiate between the different quests that I need to do in different worlds. Please could you make it so that the quests are arranged by world?? Thanks.

Iridian FrostFlame
Level 29 Thaumaturge

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Troubleclef24 on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
@KingsIsle
In my opinion, quests are beginning to get really confusing. I have many worlds available and many quests in those worlds. It's getting difficult to differentiate between the different quests that I need to do in different worlds. Please could you make it so that the quests are arranged by world?? Thanks.

Iridian FrostFlame
Level 29 Thaumaturge
Do the quests when you get them; confusion avoided.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
@KingsIsle

Iridian FrostFlame
Level 29 Thaumaturge
I agree, there needs to be some organization. I have a bunch of quests from all over! KingsIsle in my guess, will be adding something like this maybe next world.

Blake FireGem

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
@KingsIsle

Iridian FrostFlame
Level 29 Thaumaturge
Your a level 29 and think you have a lot of quest and worlds? Lol kid that's funny, wait until you ACTUALLY get a lot of quest and worlds. Then maybe you can make a request.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
RavenLady777 on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
Do the quests when you get them; confusion avoided.
Some quests span multiple worlds, and some people choose to put off doing sides until they are done with storyline.

You should be able to arrange or manage your quest queue in a way that helps you make sense of it, regardless of your questing strategy. I would agree with you, but I know others who want to get access to new spells as fast as possible so they skip or delay sides.

I would like to see, in addition to this, a way of showing which quests share objectives (e.g. some side quests have you killing the same mobs as some storyline quests) so you can stack them.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Karic Goldenfist on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
Your a level 29 and think you have a lot of quest and worlds? Lol kid that's funny, wait until you ACTUALLY get a lot of quest and worlds. Then maybe you can make a request.
Listen, I didn't post this to get criticized. I posted it so that others who have more quests and worlds who have the same problems can have their voice heard. Think before you post and take your negativity elsewhere because frankly, I don't have time for it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
crunkatog on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
Some quests span multiple worlds, and some people choose to put off doing sides until they are done with storyline.

You should be able to arrange or manage your quest queue in a way that helps you make sense of it, regardless of your questing strategy. I would agree with you, but I know others who want to get access to new spells as fast as possible so they skip or delay sides.

I would like to see, in addition to this, a way of showing which quests share objectives (e.g. some side quests have you killing the same mobs as some storyline quests) so you can stack them.
@Troubleclef24, It is easier to do sides in the world you pick them up in from the start. Letting them collect up is not the best way to deal with this. It also helps to increase you XP/Level by doing them as you travel through the spiral.

@Crunkatog, stacking mobs has been tweaked by the time you get into ZF. As much as it would help to be able to stack them in the upper worlds, KI has made it so that doesn't happen anymore. This was done by, not letting you pick up side quests until you are sent to a NPC that gives them. In most cases, that NPC, even if he/she has more than one side quest for you, you can only get one at a time. This is much different than in the first arc, where you could get them as you found them in each world. The unfortunate thing about the change in the second arc is that you can't always be sure that it is a side and not a quest that will take you back to the main storyline, that seems to be chopped up and hard to follow by the time you get into Az.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Sounds like a nice idea then all my wysteria quess will be in one group mooshu in another and so on :D