Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 100 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 17, 2012
what are some of your ideas for level 100 spells? some of mine are
: zombie apocalypse- zombies awake from a grave, stand up then they bite the enemy, doing 980-1230 damage and then a rank 3 zombie minion comes out to help you
: the burning earth-a plain field starts to catch on fire, eventually growing to the enemy that does 700 damage at first but then does 250 every round for 5 rounds not just three
: healer's touch- a god appears out of thin air healing the caster by 1200 and increasing their maximum health by 500 for the rest of the battle
Achillies: a greek warrior appears from the shadows then throws a spear at all enemies doing 940-1250 then stuns the enemy for 3 rounds and stuns self for 1 round
: second ice age: a herd of sabertooth tigers comes along and lunges at the enemies that does 200 damage then snow falls on the enemy that does 990 damage and stuns them for 3 rounds.
:Hurricane- a massive hurricane appears then does 800-1500 to all enemies then stuns all enemies for 3 rounds
: eclipse- a eclipse forms that does 200 points of star damage, 400 damage of sun damage then 600 points of moon damage then stun for 2 rounds to every enemy.
these are some of my ideas, what are yours?

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Make the myth 920-1090 and no stunning self.Lower death to 890-990 and an AoE sap and rank 5 minion.Balance does not deserve that.1000 balance damage to all enemies and 30% blade storm to team.

Tyler Legendfriend 70

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Wow let me just say that we myth wizards have another attack all spell that does a great deal of damage(thanks for that by the way). And also I like every thing but the life spell, it seems too over powered, I like every thing about it but the additional 500 health added to there over all health so can you change that please?

Blaze Myth Mender level 85, Boris Troll Runner level 59.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
I like the ideas, but compared to the fire damage, the storm spell seems a little weak. Almost like sirens. Great Ideas though!

It takes skill to beat a boss, but heart to be a wizard