Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not enough experience.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 17, 2012
ok i am level 66 and in zafaria but working on grizzleheim and i dont think it rewards enough experience, for level 10 people maybe... but not for 66! i;m in the ravenscar section and i'm just wondering if it gets better.

Juustin Firethief level 66

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
There is a big jump in XP in Wintertusk. Keep going until you finish Ravenscar and then you will have access to Wintertusk.
The last quest in Ravenscar (Grizzleheim) is worth 550 xp,
The last quest in Wintertusk (Nastrand) is worth 2,010 + 49,705.

Hope this helps
-- Timothy EarthHeart lvl 75 , Timothy FrostHeart lvl 65

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
the mythonator on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
ok i am level 66 and in zafaria but working on grizzleheim and i dont think it rewards enough experience, for level 10 people maybe... but not for 66! i;m in the ravenscar section and i'm just wondering if it gets better.

People have been complaining for years.
No it does not get much better in Ravenscar.
But, if you continue on to Wintertusk, the rewards definitely make up for Grizzleheim.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
the mythonator on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:

It will when you complete GH and can enter Wintertusk.

GH is not meant to level up in, it's just required if you want the extra spells and to gain entrance to WT for more spells and school pets..