Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying Mega Snacks With Money Not Just Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2011
They should let you buy mega snacks with money also not just crowns like they let you buy some mounts? I dont see what the problem would be to do that? It would help alot of people to to get their pet up their faster and other player would want to become member to make the money to do it? What do you think?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
There is the option to garden to get snacks and mega snacks.

As you traverse through the Spiral, mobs, bosses, and dungeons can drop plants and crown plants that can give you great snacks.

Evil Magma Peas - rank 9 mega snack
Couch Potatoes - rank 9 mega snack

Prickly Bear Cactus (purchase for gold, I believe at the vendor in Krok) - can give rank 8 mega snacks

There are many plants that give lower ranked snacks as well, plus plants give you reagents and TC.

Buying the Mega Snack pack is a quick way to get the snacks you need. Gardening can take a bit of time, especially collecting the amount of plants you want to start a garden. But, once you get a garden or two going, it becomes very productive and worthwhile.

I hatch and train a LOT of pets and still have over 1000 rank 9 snacks, and more than that for rank 8 snacks.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I think every pet trainer agrees here. The only way to get mega snacks is crowns or drops. Some we can buy with gold would be nice, but oh my they would cost a lot

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
It's a way for KI to make money, and I can understand that because this isn't just a game it's a business too. I find that it's not even worth the crowns to buy mega snacks. I usually find it best to buy or farm a decent plant (I find that Evil Magma Peas and Couch Potatoes are good plants for mega snacks and reagents). Overall the gardening option will end up saving you crowns and maybe give you some extra treasure cards and reagents you may be able to use in the future worlds.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
We should be able to buy them at a price of 6,000 gold because I just got poor now (15,000 gold).