Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8th School Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
I have been thinking about how Balance connects to every other school and I came up with another school. This school would be a balanced school of the Astral schools. I was thinking still about calling it Gravity since well the school names refer to space. So gravity will have a ability not yet used, its to have the most global spells, some that even effect the enemy only. Then again, I wouldn't know if it would necessary to add another school. If this is agreed with I will post some stat ideas for it.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I don't think KI can add another school, it would change A LOT of things in the game. They would have to make new monsters, bosses, quests, a school, a teacher, new spells, new pets, new gear, new drops, new crown shop items, and etc.

Angela Dragonstone level 84

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Darkness Guardian, it's a decent idea, but try to think of some gravity related spells.
Exactly.
Also, gravity is not very much related to space. It's one of the four fundamental forces, alongside the Strong Force (Holds Atoms and other particles together), the Weak force (radioactivity and decay), and Electromagnetism (electricity, magnets, light).
I am a nerd.

Wizardrokz, judging that he said it links the astral schools, I doubt a teacher was needed, nor quests, pets, gear, crown shop items or other things. Just a couple of spells and a couple of mobs.
Not even bosses, just mobs.

There's my two cents!
-My character's classes in order of level

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Darkness Guardian on May 29, 2013 wrote:
I have been thinking about how Balance connects to every other school and I came up with another school. This school would be a balanced school of the Astral schools. I was thinking still about calling it Gravity since well the school names refer to space. So gravity will have a ability not yet used, its to have the most global spells, some that even effect the enemy only. Then again, I wouldn't know if it would necessary to add another school. If this is agreed with I will post some stat ideas for it.
I guess its not a terrible idea. Although gravity would be like an astral school. I simply do not think w101 needs anymore schools.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Although it sounds like a cool idea, no. Wizard101 is fine with 7 schools as it is and Kingsisle would have to re-design the game to put it in.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Not a horrible idea, but Ravenwood and Celestia is perfect with just Seven main schools. Maybe a good idea for a side school

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
Darkness Guardian on May 29, 2013 wrote:
Maybe instead of being a balanced Astral school, it could be with Time and ______ as the new spells to spend our training points on in the 3rd arc.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
DominoDog222 on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Maybe instead of being a balanced Astral school, it could be with Time and ______ as the new spells to spend our training points on in the 3rd arc.
Why not Time and Space? |D You can definitely tell I automatically thought Dialga and Palkia from Pokemon.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
wizardrokz on May 31, 2013 wrote:
I don't think KI can add another school, it would change A LOT of things in the game. They would have to make new monsters, bosses, quests, a school, a teacher, new spells, new pets, new gear, new drops, new crown shop items, and etc.

Angela Dragonstone level 84
I agree with wizardrokz on this one. The idea is really cool, but it would take a lot of time to set up an entirely new school. And what if, say, some people want to train this new school, but are against using crowns? Or are to lazy to retrain all their skills? Food for thought.

Hunter Owlheart, Level 47