Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

White bengal tiger mount.3

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
Does anyone know where I can get one of these mounts?

Administrator
You cannot obtain this mount. It was only available for a limited time and will not be available for sale again. Many seasonal and charity mounts are for a limited time and can only be purchased during the time they are available. I'm sorry you missed the opportunity to purchase this mount, but there are many others to choose from in the Shop.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Then why are the expired mounts back for Mount-A-Palooza? I also didn't see a White Bengal Tiger so you proved your point. You can get a expired mount, the White Mare for 70,000 GOLD!

Administrator
Sniper Rose on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
Then why are the expired mounts back for Mount-A-Palooza? I also didn't see a White Bengal Tiger so you proved your point. You can get a expired mount, the White Mare for 70,000 GOLD!
Did I say anything about normally retired mounts? No I clearly stated "Many seasonal and charity mounts".

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Did I say anything about normally retired mounts? No I clearly stated "Many seasonal and charity mounts".
Oh, sorry bout that. I thought those mounts should be in the Crown Shop to. My mistake Prof. Greyrose who I heard bout a Magical Fairy WIzard with her two other enemy and sisters, in Candyworld which is so yummy! I just wanna bite a Hershey there.