Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world and spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
The sort of idea I think to the new world is: Like a dark place kind of, as she is the shadow queen the new world could be darkmoor or umbra, It could also be polaris or mirage who knows, she says I will return home to the shadow web now where I will construct my celestial choir this means it could be a very darkhood place story line that ambrose calls you and tells you I have rallied the forces and then could: turn out to be evil where morganthe made him drink a potion and he got fierce and you have to stop him and he will reward you in the end. New spells:

For Death we have: Lord of the ghasts, 1530 to one single enemy and half health back to self plus virulent plague -40%
For Storm we have: Electric Child, 1900 - 2000 to all enemies plus stormblade to self and stun enemy for one round.
For Ice we have: Mother of Frost, 1325 to all enemies, steal one positive, and 30% ice trap to all enemies.
For Life we have: Father Nature, 1300 to all enemies, lifeblade to self and 786 heal to all.
For Myth we have: King Arthurs Sword: 1400 - 1450 to all enemies, steal one positive and sharpened mythblade 55%.
For Fire we have: Destructive Fire tribe: 1825-1925 to one enemy, steal 1 pip and 70% weakness to enemy.
For Balance We Have: Balanced Field Of Energy: 300 storm fire ice death life myth hit to all enemies plus power play.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Kevin Battleshield on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
The sort of idea I think to the new world is: Like a dark place kind of, as she is the shadow queen the new world could be darkmoor or umbra, It could also be polaris or mirage who knows, she says I will return home to the shadow web now where I will construct my celestial choir this means it could be a very darkhood place story line that ambrose calls you and tells you I have rallied the forces and then could: turn out to be evil where morganthe made him drink a potion and he got fierce and you have to stop him and he will reward you in the end. New spells:

For Death we have: Lord of the ghasts, 1530 to one single enemy and half health back to self plus virulent plague -40%
For Storm we have: Electric Child, 1900 - 2000 to all enemies plus stormblade to self and stun enemy for one round.
For Ice we have: Mother of Frost, 1325 to all enemies, steal one positive, and 30% ice trap to all enemies.
For Life we have: Father Nature, 1300 to all enemies, lifeblade to self and 786 heal to all.
For Myth we have: King Arthurs Sword: 1400 - 1450 to all enemies, steal one positive and sharpened mythblade 55%.
For Fire we have: Destructive Fire tribe: 1825-1925 to one enemy, steal 1 pip and 70% weakness to enemy.
For Balance We Have: Balanced Field Of Energy: 300 storm fire ice death life myth hit to all enemies plus power play.
Death: Compared to others, extremely weak, but that is overpowered.
Storm: Way to overpowered.
Ice: I quit.
Life: I quit again.
Myth: I quit for the third time? wuttt?
Fire: -_- really... Storm's spell is higher damage, better, and an AoE.
Balance: So 1800 to all? .__________.

For 11 pips, this is pretty scary...