Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the best secondary school for Life?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
I want to try to solo the game with a Life student. I was wondering what secondary school you think would be the best for it? I was thinking maybe Myth. I would go with Storm, but I fizzle way too much with it, and that can be a huge problem when it comes to boss fights.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
kokirixlove64 on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
I want to try to solo the game with a Life student. I was wondering what secondary school you think would be the best for it? I was thinking maybe Myth. I would go with Storm, but I fizzle way too much with it, and that can be a huge problem when it comes to boss fights.
I made the most mistakes with training points on my Life wizard since it was my first one. I did some here and there and dropped using any around mid Mooshu when power pips though gear were becoming more available. I didn't regret Death to feint since you wait till level 58 for your all around spell.

Unless you buy the amulet for another school stick with spells that enhance your school given ones is what worked best for me.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Good question. I would suggest Ice due to the spells tower shield and Blizzard (mass attack spell). It also gives defences against fire and storm. Fire is also good for the metror spell.

I would go ice.

Sabrina Raventhief

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
I would choose storm and buy or farm for the Storm power pip amulet then you have healing, strong attack, and life has alot of health but not as much as Ice

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
Northlite on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
I made the most mistakes with training points on my Life wizard since it was my first one. I did some here and there and dropped using any around mid Mooshu when power pips though gear were becoming more available. I didn't regret Death to feint since you wait till level 58 for your all around spell.

Unless you buy the amulet for another school stick with spells that enhance your school given ones is what worked best for me.
thanks

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Since you say solo - this is what i did with my life , only level 80 so far has the best gear at the time etc..

I took this path

Ice to tower
myth to quake
Myth and death dispell
Death to trap
shuffle
empowerment(pip spell)
blade/trap from balance school
giant line spells
( mutate death banshee to life banshee) great to remove a -25 or a tower and give you a free hit trap
I do have a death and myth mastery on this character

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Personaly I would say death with life.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
kokirixlove64 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
thanks
I should add though the end of Zafaria I soloed almost every quest and side quest. I learned to use along the way all things that would enhance my wizard.

I did not solo Avalon because I was not going to do it until a family member, who does not play the game well talked me into it, so I had to play the heal and deal role which was actually harder then soloing though that world.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
ok Let me start by saying that Secondary school in my opinion is useless....I have saved all my Training points and used them in the Sun, Moon, Star schools ....I only say this because I have mastered my Life Wizard
with out the use of secondary schools ... yes death up to feint is useful but you can just get the treasure card ... and as for that you can get most treasure cards for any school spell that is out there.... and guess what it only cost gold ....So secondary schools .... for me at least.... is a useless way to spend your training points....

Thanks For Reading....

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Storm. My sister is life with storm and she is really powerful. I personally did it the other way around, though...

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Silver Myst on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
ok Let me start by saying that Secondary school in my opinion is useless....I have saved all my Training points and used them in the Sun, Moon, Star schools ....I only say this because I have mastered my Life Wizard
with out the use of secondary schools ... yes death up to feint is useful but you can just get the treasure card ... and as for that you can get most treasure cards for any school spell that is out there.... and guess what it only cost gold ....So secondary schools .... for me at least.... is a useless way to spend your training points....

Thanks For Reading....
I agree. Life is awesome on its own. At the very least you can win by attrition. Save up the pips to enhance the Life school with Sun and Star school spells, along with the odd balance reshuffle and blades.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
I think death but that is me.