Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help fighting Othin Stormfather please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
I'm looking for anyone who'd be willing to help me defeat Othin Stormfather. I'm a level 57 Pyromancer and I've had the quest for quite some time. It just seems that every time I log on to play none of my online friends are on and no one around can help lol. And I don't want to spend my crowns on henchmen. So I'd really like to just get this done and move on from that quest.

If anyone is willing to help, I'd appreciate it. I'll be on today March 31st in the Phoenix realm, and otherwise I'll be back on April 4th.
Let me know and we can arrange a spot to meet! Thanks everyone :-)

Michelle Lionheart ;-)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ambermeow83 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
I'm looking for anyone who'd be willing to help me defeat Othin Stormfather. I'm a level 57 Pyromancer and I've had the quest for quite some time. It just seems that every time I log on to play none of my online friends are on and no one around can help lol. And I don't want to spend my crowns on henchmen. So I'd really like to just get this done and move on from that quest.

If anyone is willing to help, I'd appreciate it. I'll be on today March 31st in the Phoenix realm, and otherwise I'll be back on April 4th.
Let me know and we can arrange a spot to meet! Thanks everyone :-)

Michelle Lionheart ;-)
Have you tried to post on any of the fansites to ask for help? They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas. Here is a link to one of them if you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups