Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone Cold Quest Glitch in Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
I'm trying to do the Stone Cold quest in Krokotopia but it won't let me on the boat to go to Krokosphinx. I tried talking to Sergent Major Talbot but he doesn't "give me permission" like the mander guy at the boat says he's suppose to. Anyone know if this is a glitch or if I'm just doing something wrong? Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ConnorSpring on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm trying to do the Stone Cold quest in Krokotopia but it won't let me on the boat to go to Krokosphinx. I tried talking to Sergent Major Talbot but he doesn't "give me permission" like the mander guy at the boat says he's suppose to. Anyone know if this is a glitch or if I'm just doing something wrong? Thanks!

Sometimes in the game, we are given a quest in an area that we have not opened yet.

It sounds like that is what happened here. You are working on your Fire School quest. But how far have you finished in Krokotopia? If you haven't finished the Pyramid of the Sun completely, then Sgt. Major Talbot hasn't given you permission to use the boat yet.

Continue to follow the storyline quests, and eventually you will have access to the Krokosphinx.

(In the meantime, if you have a friend that has access, you can ask them if you may "teleport to them" in that area. If not, continue working on your quests.)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ConnorSpring on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:

This is not a glitch; you have to earn your way to the Krokosphinx. Keep doing your main story line quests and you will get there in no time. :)