Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Seeds Stackable

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
It would help a lot of seeds stacked in our backpacks and banks and attics the same way reagents and snacks do.

In the process of questing there are times we do collect seeds as rewards or from harvests that do take up a lot of space.

Some we want to keep and others we don't but to have numerous pages of seeds seems to be a waste of space we need when questing.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I totally agree! I've had to report a "problem" before because I ran out of space due to seeds. I understand the devs thinking tho about backpack management, but still, it would be very nice if they stacked.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
That would be cool

I'm actually suprised that seeds aren't stacked

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Well, imagine how many Couch Potatoes some nerds like me will be stacking... :3

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Rony The Turtle on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
Well, imagine how many Couch Potatoes some nerds like me will be stacking... :3
LOL Ronster, I am sure you will not be the only one. EMPs will be another that will be stacked too.

But in all honesty, it just seems that would be the most logical move KI could make. We all have some seeds we don't want to sell, but can't have too many gardens going at the same time and I have 9 now between my 2 accounts. Seeds that I want to keep are taking up a lot of space ans some of them are crowns seeds earned in battle.