Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Sudrilund For Level 88 Spell?!?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2009
What?? You mean to tell me that I have to finish GH and then get up to WT, Sudrilund? Not only that, but I need to have finished my level 58 & level 78 pet quest too? This is insane! Where's the motivation in questing in this insanely OP world when I can't even get my level 88 spell without doing a whole bunch of side stuff? Not cool. Not cool at all.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Yeah I was so mad too that you had to do grizzle and wintertusk but anyways I didn't do that world on my 88 death and had to do it to get my azteca spells. Anyways it's gonna be easy dont worry. For me a colossal scarecrow with 78 percent damage boosts and one blade can easily kill those minions and if you do that feint the boss lol and it gonna be a one hit kill. It took me a bout 5 hours to finish grizzle and wintertusk. Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
KorekuEternal on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
What?? You mean to tell me that I have to finish GH and then get up to WT, Sudrilund? Not only that, but I need to have finished my level 58 & level 78 pet quest too? This is insane! Where's the motivation in questing in this insanely OP world when I can't even get my level 88 spell without doing a whole bunch of side stuff? Not cool. Not cool at all.
Trying to look at a bright side, at least when you do them you can get the 35 & 55 spells too :) Those worlds move pretty fast for someone at your level.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
KI is very good at keeping the updates posted. If you look on the navigator on the left side of the main login page you will see "community news". All updates are posted there and Professor Greyrose also posts this information on the forums as it becomes available.

This particular issue was posted in May of 2011. If you have not done all previous pet and spell quests, you will not be able to pick up the one you are after now. This does not apply to the Astral spells currently but it does apply to School of focus spells.

It is very beneficial to check the updates periodically and especially when new content has been added to the game. In the first arc, everything fell in a fairly straight line. This is not so with the second arc.