Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire and Myth, Ice and Life, Storm and Death

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
I think that Fire is Smimilar to Myth. Both 35% Blade, and the damage is just a little bit different. Medusa has 770 Base Damage, while Efreet has 895 Damage. Medusa can stun for 2 rounds, while Efreet has a -90% damage weakness. The effects are quite helpful.

Ice and Life: Ice and Life has 2 things in common: 1) Be able to have the highest health in the game. 2) Weaker damage amounts. They can also easily take some damage without dying. Ice shields and Life heals.

Storm and Death: Storm and Death somehow dont ressemble each other...

I also studdied their order: Fire, Ice, Storm. Myth, Life, Death.

The similar schools both have the same order..

What surprise Is Kingsisle cookimg us for the new world?

#popcicool7777777

PS: I would like to take this opportunity to mention that it would be cool if we could convert our damage tnot just our opposite chool but to a school of our choice.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
fire is like myth
you must be joking
no offense to you myth wizards but i feel being called like another school is insulting
sure all schools are cool but saying fire is like myth . . . no, don't even go there
fire is unique and always will be one of a kind
of course i'm a pyromancer so i would think that but still

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Liz1569 on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
fire is like myth
you must be joking
no offense to you myth wizards but i feel being called like another school is insulting
sure all schools are cool but saying fire is like myth . . . no, don't even go there
fire is unique and always will be one of a kind
of course i'm a pyromancer so i would think that but still
I'm a pyromancer too, and I agree. Not that myth is bad or anything, but they aren't similar. Fire going over rounds and myth hits twice, and although they both remove shields, the effect is different.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
I think that Fire is Smimilar to Myth. Both 35% Blade, and the damage is just a little bit different. Medusa has 770 Base Damage, while Efreet has 895 Damage. Medusa can stun for 2 rounds, while Efreet has a -90% damage weakness. The effects are quite helpful.

Ice and Life: Ice and Life has 2 things in common: 1) Be able to have the highest health in the game. 2) Weaker damage amounts. They can also easily take some damage without dying. Ice shields and Life heals.

Storm and Death: Storm and Death somehow dont ressemble each other...

I also studdied their order: Fire, Ice, Storm. Myth, Life, Death.

The similar schools both have the same order..

What surprise Is Kingsisle cookimg us for the new world?

#popcicool7777777

PS: I would like to take this opportunity to mention that it would be cool if we could convert our damage tnot just our opposite chool but to a school of our choice.
Yes this has been mentioned before ( different prisms) and i wish they would put them in.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
Yes this has been mentioned before ( different prisms) and i wish they would put them in.
People dont seem to understand the whole point of my post. The whole idea is not to just compare schools, but just to give an idea on what to convert to.

Fire <----> Myth
Ice <----> Life
Storm <----> Death