Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

chimney sequence in Iron Works

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
I am a death wizard and my professor put me on a quest to obtain material for a new pet. I ended up needing to 'talk to baxter in Ironworks which led me to the chimney's and I need the correct sequence to turn them off before I can go in and speak to baxter again. Can anyone help me with that sequence? there was no clue or puzzle before entering this final quest.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I don't recall any specific sequence to the chimneys. I do remember it took me a while to find them all.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
brianna874i on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
I am a death wizard and my professor put me on a quest to obtain material for a new pet. I ended up needing to 'talk to baxter in Ironworks which led me to the chimney's and I need the correct sequence to turn them off before I can go in and speak to baxter again. Can anyone help me with that sequence? there was no clue or puzzle before entering this final quest.
i will help im called kevinwaterfountain meet at the ionworks on saturday ok

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
brianna874i on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
There is no particular "sequence" that I remember. There are five chimneys (I think that's how many there were), and you just have to make sure you get them all. It's a matter of walking around the area and looking for them. Hope this helped.