Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New bugs with Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
Hey.
I just finished Azteca, and by now, I have noticed a few bugs:

1. There is no level 90 version of the Pagoda Dungeon. If level 90 characters try to enter this (without a lower level), they will be given the message that tells them to wait for the area to download. But there is nothing to download, thus, they cannot enter.

2. The Azteca Housing item "Azteca Archway" cannot be placed indoors. (If this is intended, please let us know BEFORE we buy the recipe, and spend tons of reagents on it...)

3. Supercharge & Backdraft spells show +20%/+25% per pip on the card when enchanted by Sharpen Blade or Potent Trap. The effect is +10%/+15% per pip +10%. I assume the card description is wrong?

4. There appears to be a bug when going from Cloudburst Forest ==> Alto Alto.
Yesterday me and a friend were farming Agave Leaves. Every time we went Cloudburst Forest to Alto Alto, it automatically put us to the Falmea realm. It happened multiple times. It did not happen when we went Alto Alto, to Cloudburst Forest though.

Not a bug but; the "Post Azteca Apocalypse"-- this music is REALLY annoying, and it plays ALL over Azteca once you have completed it. Could you consider limiting this to the Zocolo only?