Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm tired of this

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
Mom2 i understand where your coming from but i will say that if a day comes when you are in azteca and need assistance but no level appropriate friends are on you will see why i disagree with this.
Thanks for bringing that up and reminding me of that. While I would like worlds locked I agree with you on this. I also believe that is why KI has not done it. World locks would inhibit friends helping friends. So I respect KI's decision. LOL I am contradictory there aren't I?

I find it horribly annoying when low levels run amok and cause problems. But, recognize most people don't do that. Friends will ask my Life for help and she goes. When I am somewhere above my level I help my friend then leave.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Megan Frostriver on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
Thanks for bringing that up and reminding me of that. While I would like worlds locked I agree with you on this. I also believe that is why KI has not done it. World locks would inhibit friends helping friends. So I respect KI's decision. LOL I am contradictory there aren't I?

I find it horribly annoying when low levels run amok and cause problems. But, recognize most people don't do that. Friends will ask my Life for help and she goes. When I am somewhere above my level I help my friend then leave.
Yes the OP's post does state that it is for people just running in and i get that,It is very annoying but what i try to make sure people understand that level requirements will make it so that people that use and want the lower level for assist will not have that option anymore. I totally agree that it is annoying and a pain in the butt when a random person runs into battle but i donot support the level requirement for worlds.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
Yes the OP's post does state that it is for people just running in and i get that,It is very annoying but what i try to make sure people understand that level requirements will make it so that people that use and want the lower level for assist will not have that option anymore. I totally agree that it is annoying and a pain in the butt when a random person runs into battle but i donot support the level requirement for worlds.
The bigger concern is it is a very real problem,and unhealthy for the game. All other games I am aware of address this issue in different ways, from total lock of zone,to aggro magnifiers,etc. Please never lose sight that someones preference to help someone else should never trump a game issue that adversely affects others. KI will lose far more subscribers from not dealing with problems,than simply ignoring them ,and hoping for the best. Something needs to be done to address this issue,and yours and others want of helping friends and family is NOT a reason to ignore it.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Intrepidatius on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
The bigger concern is it is a very real problem,and unhealthy for the game. All other games I am aware of address this issue in different ways, from total lock of zone,to aggro magnifiers,etc. Please never lose sight that someones preference to help someone else should never trump a game issue that adversely affects others. KI will lose far more subscribers from not dealing with problems,than simply ignoring them ,and hoping for the best. Something needs to be done to address this issue,and yours and others want of helping friends and family is NOT a reason to ignore it.
Sorry Pyrsik but i disagree. It all boils down to how many it is affecting. If its just a few that have major problems with the way the game is then KI wont feel any effects of a few leaving. But if it is a majority then KI will need to think about it. I personally dont see it changing for the fact that it will hurt more than it helps.
If they would level lock worlds and then you will see the people that use dual accounts and people that pull in lower levels for help on here saying the same thing you are right now but in reverse. Question is who is the majority.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
i feel your pain this happens alot if not every day to me. it is the worst thing a player can do, if they join they could at least help out!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
Sorry Pyrsik but i disagree. It all boils down to how many it is affecting. If its just a few that have major problems with the way the game is then KI wont feel any effects of a few leaving. But if it is a majority then KI will need to think about it. I personally dont see it changing for the fact that it will hurt more than it helps.
If they would level lock worlds and then you will see the people that use dual accounts and people that pull in lower levels for help on here saying the same thing you are right now but in reverse. Question is who is the majority.
I don't know the percentages,but I am basing my opinions of what I have seen first hand in my mmorpg experience.<having seen quite a lot since my rpg experience started with "chainmail",which is currently called "Advanced Dungeons and Dragons">.And while you are certainly entitled to your opinions,they are misguided in the area of percentages. When something is wrong,it is wrong. Anyone who wants to keep anything simply because they enjoy it, over those it adversely affects, is selfish. I personally have no qualms with people porting to help friends and such,but it has been misused,and thus needs to be addressed for the health of the game. There are many solutions to deter the malcontents,but so far KI has ignored the problem. Many times similar things have came up such as this in other games, I always side with what is best for the game,which has often meant the restriction of things I have personally enjoyed. While I certainly don't think you are selfish, I would surmise that your desire to keep something that causes problems, based on your personal likes, would certainly be a case for the classic "can't see the forests for the trees". I respect your right to have an opinion that differs,but in this case,that opinion is sorely misguided.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Intrepidatius on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
I don't know the percentages,but I am basing my opinions of what I have seen first hand in my mmorpg experience.<having seen quite a lot since my rpg experience started with "chainmail",which is currently called "Advanced Dungeons and Dragons">.And while you are certainly entitled to your opinions,they are misguided in the area of percentages. When something is wrong,it is wrong. Anyone who wants to keep anything simply because they enjoy it, over those it adversely affects, is selfish. I personally have no qualms with people porting to help friends and such,but it has been misused,and thus needs to be addressed for the health of the game. There are many solutions to deter the malcontents,but so far KI has ignored the problem. Many times similar things have came up such as this in other games, I always side with what is best for the game,which has often meant the restriction of things I have personally enjoyed. While I certainly don't think you are selfish, I would surmise that your desire to keep something that causes problems, based on your personal likes, would certainly be a case for the classic "can't see the forests for the trees". I respect your right to have an opinion that differs,but in this case,that opinion is sorely misguided.
Selfish would be keeping something for yourself instead of sharing with others, And this could be thought of in reverse also especially if the people that want a level requirement are less than the people that dont.
If something is wrong to some it may be right to others so maybe the misguided one could be you in this case.
Even though i disagree with the gunslinger at times i fully support his opinions on this thread because there should never be a level requirement on a world, They have level requirements on the npcs in the worlds so lower levels cannot access quests until they finish their storyline to that point but to ban them from a world is not an answer to the problem here. Im not 100% sure how to solve this problem but i can almost asure you that KI will not waste time and money on a Level requirement update just because a few people have an issue with random people jumping into battles. As was said earlier on threads, who holds the majority standard on this issue. And also another thing to think about is not everyone voices their opinions on these forums so there are a ton of other gamers out there that could agree or disagree with you. I know one thing, I dont see any changes happening to this issue so for the most part you all are just wasting your time complaining about it.
Mainly because they dont see it as a problem partly because its not a problem to the majority in the game.
If it was an actual serious problem dont you think there would be more than just 3 or 4 people complaining about it on here.
I fully appreciate that some people are having hardtimes with these issues but to hurt the rest of the gaming population is not the answer.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Intrepidatius on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
The question still remains though Pyrsik, Is it wrong just for the few or wrong to the majority.
If you have played as many games out there as im thinking you have then you should know that majority always rules. KI are like every other game designer out there, They pamper the money. So when it comes down to that what the majority wants it usually gets and the few that disagree get left behind. Thats how all the games ive played did it. I was one of the ones complaining on one of the other games that ended up going the way i didnt like and i left that game, Thats just how it works, If you dont like a game you leave it.
A game cannot cater to every single player so they take the majority into perspective. Even when some dont agree. I am by far misguided friend, We need to figure out those percentages to know if something is even worth venting about. Im not in anyway slamming your view, I just dont think you understand what im trying to explain.

Take care and safe journeys.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
It seems that many of my friends are also experiencing the same thing I did yesterday in Avalon. This happened to me twice within 30 minutes on High Road. It is not the first time either but it is becoming very annoying. I don't mind players joining me as long as they stay and finish the battle. I will make it a point to not let you die at the risk of my wizard dying first.

I did take 2 screenshots and started a thread on Central.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4208592#post4208592

As Mom2 and other have stated, this is disrespectful and just totally inconsiderate. If you join whether intentionally or accidentally, it is only common courtesy to stay and finish it. Otherwise, you may need help later and the player you left with an extra enemy may just ignore you and go on with their own questing.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Megan Frostriver on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:

That is exactly why I do not want to see the areas locked. My life, balance, and storm wizards (my 3 highest) have all been able to provide assistance in areas they do not yet have access to. In fact, people who do every quest in an area before progressing to the next one may very well be a higher level than people who actually have access to a particular area.

I don't particularly appreciate those who join a battle and then flee, but I frankly consider that one of the acceptable downsides of playing a family-friendly game. When my children, my nephews, or their friends lose track of time, sometimes they start a fight then realize they have to log -- NOW. It happens.

If I find myself in the position of needing to flee because I did not notice I was almost out of power or needed to change my deck, I try to friend someone in the fight (if not already) so that I can return.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
JennaDawnheart on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:
That is exactly why I do not want to see the areas locked. My life, balance, and storm wizards (my 3 highest) have all been able to provide assistance in areas they do not yet have access to. In fact, people who do every quest in an area before progressing to the next one may very well be a higher level than people who actually have access to a particular area.

I don't particularly appreciate those who join a battle and then flee, but I frankly consider that one of the acceptable downsides of playing a family-friendly game. When my children, my nephews, or their friends lose track of time, sometimes they start a fight then realize they have to log -- NOW. It happens.

If I find myself in the position of needing to flee because I did not notice I was almost out of power or needed to change my deck, I try to friend someone in the fight (if not already) so that I can return.
I would rather have a reasonable level scale. It makes no sense that your asking level 30's for help in azteca! Let alone 5's or 10's. it would keep people happy, on both fronts.

Level Porting scale
Azteca - Level 75 or higher
Avalon - Level 70 or higher
Zafaria - Level 60 or higher
Celestia - level 45 or higher (You need access to the stronger gear AT-LEAST)
Dragonspyre - Level 30 or higher
Mooshu - level 20 or higher
Krokotopia - Level 10 or higher

This is a proposed idea, and my idea of a solution. To be any help in azteca you atleast need your level 75 spells. And if ki still wants low levels to port to these zones, Make them fight IMMUNE, they cant join street fights and still see how cool the worlds are.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
fireproof1111 on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
Selfish would be keeping something for yourself instead of sharing with others, And this could be thought of in reverse also especially if the people that want a level requirement are less than the people that dont.
If something is wrong to some it may be right to others so maybe the misguided one could be you in this case.
Even though i disagree with the gunslinger at times i fully support his opinions on this thread because there should never be a level requirement on a world, They have level requirements on the npcs in the worlds so lower levels cannot access quests until they finish their storyline to that point but to ban them from a world is not an answer to the problem here. Im not 100% sure how to solve this problem but i can almost asure you that KI will not waste time and money on a Level requirement update just because a few people have an issue with random people jumping into battles. As was said earlier on threads, who holds the majority standard on this issue. And also another thing to think about is not everyone voices their opinions on these forums so there are a ton of other gamers out there that could agree or disagree with you. I know one thing, I dont see any changes happening to this issue so for the most part you all are just wasting your time complaining about it.
Mainly because they dont see it as a problem partly because its not a problem to the majority in the game.
If it was an actual serious problem dont you think there would be more than just 3 or 4 people complaining about it on here.
I fully appreciate that some people are having hardtimes with these issues but to hurt the rest of the gaming population is not the answer.
If something is wrong to some it may be right to others so maybe the misguided one could be you in this case.-fireproof1111
Wrong. I stated very clearly that a game preference<unrestricted porting> does not trump a problem.<restricted porting>.So,anyone who wishes to keep a game preference despite that it causes legitimate problems for others,would be both misguided and possibly selfish also.

As was said earlier on threads, who holds the majority standard on this issue.
-Percentages do not matter.This is a very common problem in every mmorpg game I have seen. In all those games,it has been dealt with in various ways,except of course KI who has an odd habit of ignoring game problems.But in the games I am aware of,the higher percentage was always the ones who wanted legitimate problems addressed.

If it was an actual serious problem dont you think there would be more than just 3 or 4 people complaining about it on here. I suggest you do a little research before posting blindly,as this problem has been stated numerous times,in many different threads.

there should never be a level requirement on a world, NEVER did I say to level lock the world. I said it needs to be addressed.I also said their are numerous solutions to alleviate the problems. I also gave several examples.

I fully appreciate that some people are having hard times with these issues but to hurt the rest of the gaming population is not the answer. You are placing a preference over a legitimate problem. No matter what you may think, a preference does not trump a problem! I take the most exception to your last statement.....you are simply content ignoring problems if some percentage of the gaming population likes it,no matter the adverse effects it has on others.

*** Please pay close attention*** I do not post blindly,or take sides based on a whim. I make my posts based on logic,common sense,courtesy,and above all my VAST experience in these matters. Ignoring legitimate game problems,is a recipe for disaster. Games that don't address issues such as these,have a habit of disappearing.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Intrepidatius on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
If something is wrong to some it may be right to others so maybe the misguided one could be you in this case.-fireproof1111
Wrong. I stated very clearly that a game preference<unrestricted porting> does not trump a problem.<restricted porting>.So,anyone who wishes to keep a game preference despite that it causes legitimate problems for others,would be both misguided and possibly selfish also.

-Percentages do not matter.This is a very common problem in every mmorpg game I have seen. In all those games,it has been dealt with in various ways,except of course KI who has an odd habit of ignoring game problems.But in the games I am aware of,the higher percentage was always the ones who wanted legitimate problems addressed.

If it was an actual serious problem dont you think there would be more than just 3 or 4 people complaining about it on here. I suggest you do a little research before posting blindly,as this problem has been stated numerous times,in many different threads.

there should never be a level requirement on a world, NEVER did I say to level lock the world. I said it needs to be addressed.I also said their are numerous solutions to alleviate the problems. I also gave several examples.

I fully appreciate that some people are having hard times with these issues but to hurt the rest of the gaming population is not the answer. You are placing a preference over a legitimate problem. No matter what you may think, a preference does not trump a problem! I take the most exception to your last statement.....you are simply content ignoring problems if some percentage of the gaming population likes it,no matter the adverse effects it has on others.

*** Please pay close attention*** I do not post blindly,or take sides based on a whim. I make my posts based on logic,common sense,courtesy,and above all my VAST experience in these matters. Ignoring legitimate game problems,is a recipe for disaster. Games that don't address issues such as these,have a habit of disappearing.
As i said before it should get looked into as long as a level lock is not the solution but it wont get looked into because even if you see a problem KI doesnt.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Intrepidatius on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:

1. Well this thread is about the OP being tired of underlevels jumping in and wants a level requirement for worlds, Those of us on here opposing that are against level requirements for worlds. No misguidance no preference. You say restricted porting meaning you want level block correct. Well i dont.
2. I dont know what world you live in but percentages is all a game company sees. If you run a company and 85% of your customers want one thing but the other 15% want the opposite which choice do you make. Not to difficult to figure that out. This also is not a common problem on other games because no other game i know of has a port system like this one does. Also this is not a legitimate problem its a view, You see it as a problem while most everyone else sees it as a challenge.

Lol this ones funny. Yeah there is a few threads on this same subject but its also by the same 5-8 people complaining about it. 5-8 out of .......How many subscribers we up to now millions.
4. Restricted porting you frown on so you basically are saying level block. And if you can come up with a solution that still allows me to port a low level into azteca when i want then ill agree with you.

5. Yes i am no different than you im a paying customer and my preference is not to have a level block why is your PREFERENCE more important than mine. And dont say its a problem until you have a petition with more names on it than not. And what of the adverse effects on those that use this ability to port lower levels or doesnt the other people playing matter. Once again we are back to what the gunslinger said about percentages

6. P ive read your posts ,seriously. Logic an common sense is not being used on these threads on this issue. I guess we will have to wait for the disaster then, I dont see one coming though.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
KOblivion on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:
I would rather have a reasonable level scale. It makes no sense that your asking level 30's for help in azteca! Let alone 5's or 10's. it would keep people happy, on both fronts.

Level Porting scale

This is a proposed idea, and my idea of a solution. To be any help in azteca you atleast need your level 75 spells. And if ki still wants low levels to port to these zones, Make them fight IMMUNE, they cant join street fights and still see how cool the worlds are.
I dont think i can agree with this. Because i have ported friends into second arc of game at level 20-80 It may have been rottenheart that had a post a few days ago mentioning that a under 20 level lock to the second arc of the game would be good, And i would agree with that. Because this would pressure away the powerlevelers and that makes sense.
Another good plan could be that if you are underleveled then you would not get experience in worlds that you have no key to. But level locking a world will never have my approval (not that it matters).

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
As i said before it should get looked into as long as a level lock is not the solution but it wont get looked into because even if you see a problem KI doesnt.
You have no idea what KI thinks,and they have always been notoriously slow about fixing game problems,when they do fix them. Disagree,all you want,but at least stop posting blind opinions as truth/facts. I would have much more respect for your opinions if you would simply say " I don't care if it causes problems for others, I like it,and I prefer to keep my preference over their problem."

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Intrepidatius on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
You have no idea what KI thinks,and they have always been notoriously slow about fixing game problems,when they do fix them. Disagree,all you want,but at least stop posting blind opinions as truth/facts. I would have much more respect for your opinions if you would simply say " I don't care if it causes problems for others, I like it,and I prefer to keep my preference over their problem."
I have another post asking people to display their opinion on if this is a problem to them. We will just have to see if KI wants to change a so called problem to make 6 people happy or not i guess.
What is a blind opinion anyway Pyrsik, My opinion sees everything just fine but your lack of understanding that this is not a BUG so it will not get fixed. You need to realize that this is as you said a preference so if you prefer to not have this issue then simple dont play the game.
KI fixes BUGS this is not something that needs fixed its just something you dont like the same way that i like it.
All i can say is voice your opinion for your preference on my other thread. Maybe you will get lucky and KI will waste a bunch of time and money to adjust the game to your play style so you are happy and continue to pay them 10 dollars a month lol. Because everyone knows that your 10 dollars a month is way more important than the 50 dollars my family pays and the 30 dollars my sisters family pays and the ........I can keep going if you insist.

Oh and i do care that it is an irritation to people but i dont see how making a game adapt to a few that will cause more to have issues is a fair trade.
Get on the level Pyrsik sooner or later youll realize that the game will not adjust to how you want it. It will only adjust to how they will make money. And by making a few people happy by making more people irritated is not a good business sense.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
KOblivion on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:

Level Porting scale

This is not a viable solution and it has been suggested a few times in the past already.

Crowns players can buy any and all areas of the game. Regardless of the fact they cannot pick up Main quests, they do have the right to access any area they BOUGHT no matter what level their wizard is.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
I have another post asking people to display their opinion on if this is a problem to them. We will just have to see if KI wants to change a so called problem to make 6 people happy or not i guess.
What is a blind opinion anyway Pyrsik, My opinion sees everything just fine but your lack of understanding that this is not a BUG so it will not get fixed. You need to realize that this is as you said a preference so if you prefer to not have this issue then simple dont play the game.
KI fixes BUGS this is not something that needs fixed its just something you dont like the same way that i like it.
All i can say is voice your opinion for your preference on my other thread. Maybe you will get lucky and KI will waste a bunch of time and money to adjust the game to your play style so you are happy and continue to pay them 10 dollars a month lol. Because everyone knows that your 10 dollars a month is way more important than the 50 dollars my family pays and the 30 dollars my sisters family pays and the ........I can keep going if you insist.

Oh and i do care that it is an irritation to people but i dont see how making a game adapt to a few that will cause more to have issues is a fair trade.
Get on the level Pyrsik sooner or later youll realize that the game will not adjust to how you want it. It will only adjust to how they will make money. And by making a few people happy by making more people irritated is not a good business sense.
You are lacking in comprehension, this does not affect me at all. I am simply pointing out that there is a legitimate game issue/problem here that is adversely affecting some of the gaming populace. You simply want to keep a preference over a problem,and that is certainly your choice. A bigger problem I see with your posts is the blind opinions,and making up stats and facts as you go. You are simply guessing on whom is affected,and the percentages. Also this issue as I stated, has been dealt with from every popular mmorpg that I have participated in. I would be happy to list some if you can't find them yourself. The biggest concern of all is you seem to be thinking of your wants/needs over others.<selfishness> I always side with what is healthy for the game, and in this case,unrestricted porting needs to be addressed. As before,you are certainly free to voice your opinion,but contrary to popular belief,opinions are often wrong,as is yours in this instance. I see no point in debating this further,as the only only rebuttals have been weak in substance,and facts. I wish you happy gaming.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
DragonLady1818 on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
This is not a viable solution and it has been suggested a few times in the past already.

Crowns players can buy any and all areas of the game. Regardless of the fact they cannot pick up Main quests, they do have the right to access any area they BOUGHT no matter what level their wizard is.
That's not entirely true, They can only access an area they bought via the spiral key,unless they port to someone in that area on their friends list. If it was a right as you say,they would be able to port anywhere with no restrictions,as soon as they bought an area. Though not my favorite solution, level restrictions have been used successfully in other games,and I would certainly take it,over allowing a legitimate gaming problem to continue for others unabated.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Prysik,
Thanks for your postings on this. I agree with you. You made me woman up and get the Spiral Key to Azteca. That way I can still help my friends and practice my beliefs about holding the key and porting.

I think the thing that bothers me is all the players that just port in and help their friends will be "punished" for a few idiots. But, it is and has been an issue for a long time on these boards. It does need fix. I have seen KI doing a few things to address low level players in upper level worlds. They locked up quests and dungeons. Battles have yet to be addressed. Megan

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Intrepidatius on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
You are lacking in comprehension, this does not affect me at all. I am simply pointing out that there is a legitimate game issue/problem here that is adversely affecting some of the gaming populace. You simply want to keep a preference over a problem,and that is certainly your choice. A bigger problem I see with your posts is the blind opinions,and making up stats and facts as you go. You are simply guessing on whom is affected,and the percentages. Also this issue as I stated, has been dealt with from every popular mmorpg that I have participated in. I would be happy to list some if you can't find them yourself. The biggest concern of all is you seem to be thinking of your wants/needs over others.<selfishness> I always side with what is healthy for the game, and in this case,unrestricted porting needs to be addressed. As before,you are certainly free to voice your opinion,but contrary to popular belief,opinions are often wrong,as is yours in this instance. I see no point in debating this further,as the only only rebuttals have been weak in substance,and facts. I wish you happy gaming.
If this is not a concern to you then thats fine. If you are concerned then by all means voice your opinion on my other thread in commons an in dorms,
When this all boils down we will just have to see if my lack of comprehension had the correct thoughts.
And please do list any games you can think of that had these problems because i am having trouble remembering any. But do understand how many game franchises i have played so keep that in mind when listing yours. Not saying you would fib about it or anything.
I would also love to know what other game has a port to player tool as wizard101 does. Seems to me you are arguing just to argue at this point because i have yet to see anything that supports your posts.
So now that we understand this is not a bug in game if a set number of people people want this addressed and a set number donot what happens. Keep in mind this is a preference an not a BUG. Wouldnt that also be selfish on the people that want this changed. I would also like to point out that the % thread is pretty much in the opposed to level blocking direction just thought you might want to know that before typing the next response.

Take care an safe journeys.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Intrepidatius on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
That's not entirely true, They can only access an area they bought via the spiral key,unless they port to someone in that area on their friends list. If it was a right as you say,they would be able to port anywhere with no restrictions,as soon as they bought an area. Though not my favorite solution, level restrictions have been used successfully in other games,and I would certainly take it,over allowing a legitimate gaming problem to continue for others unabated.
Well really they can go into any world if they bought it with crowns or have membership. Granted they dont have the latter to get there but it is unlocked. Just because you cannot reach something doesnt make it off limits.
Maybe if they put a level requirement on worlds then higher levels wont be able to go to lower level worlds either wouldnt that be fair to. And the to the point in this thread i have had more level appropriate people jump into my battle circle than lower levels anyway, Do you think that will stop also.
Level requirements will just take away the lower leveled people from an area but it wont stop uninviteds from jumping in and that is what this thread is about. Or am i wrong.
Lets all stop the whining about someone else jumping in. If you cannot handle an additional mob then restack your deck, Dont just post that you want the game changed. And if you cannot handle yourself in a world then maybe you are not level appropriate.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
fireproof1111 on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
Well really they can go into any world if they bought it with crowns or have membership. Granted they dont have the latter to get there but it is unlocked. Just because you cannot reach something doesnt make it off limits.
Maybe if they put a level requirement on worlds then higher levels wont be able to go to lower level worlds either wouldnt that be fair to. And the to the point in this thread i have had more level appropriate people jump into my battle circle than lower levels anyway, Do you think that will stop also.
Level requirements will just take away the lower leveled people from an area but it wont stop uninviteds from jumping in and that is what this thread is about. Or am i wrong.
Lets all stop the whining about someone else jumping in. If you cannot handle an additional mob then restack your deck, Dont just post that you want the game changed. And if you cannot handle yourself in a world then maybe you are not level appropriate.
A very interesting point "if you cannot handle yourself in a world maybe you are not level appropriate"
I somewhat agree with this. I never really thought of it that way before, So even if someone has a spiral key to a world they still may not be level appropriate lol, Fire you are funny, Maybe they should just give a test to a player before they enter the realm for each world and they cannot enter until they pass. But then again i guess they already do that with the storyline prior to. Maybe they could make people that arent to that point in their storyline pass an entrance test and then their allowed to port lol.
Heck i could get all my inappropriate lower levels through then, Id just buy a pile of henchman if i was solo for the test or cruise on by with the help of my promethians. This option would cool down the people that have issues maybe because if a level 30 was in azteca surviving they definatley should be allowed there.

I find this topic amusing yet frustrating because i feel for the people that have issues with uninvited battle circle jumpins but yet i feel that if someone wants a lower level players help they should have that option to use it.
Yet again i find myself thinking will the uninvited jumpins stop if the lower levels go away, I personally think not seeing how the jumpins i get are always level 80+ in azteca. So would a level requirement solve the issue that the OP has posted about? It wouldnt solve it at all, It would merely make it all high level jump ins. I guess thats something important to think about.

I wonder sometimes if the people that have the issues with added mobs may not be cut for a MMO, In no way am i saying they should not play, Im just saying that maybe they are not cut out for a multiplayer game.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
A very interesting point "if you cannot handle yourself in a world maybe you are not level appropriate"
I somewhat agree with this. I never really thought of it that way before, So even if someone has a spiral key to a world they still may not be level appropriate lol, Fire you are funny, Maybe they should just give a test to a player before they enter the realm for each world and they cannot enter until they pass. But then again i guess they already do that with the storyline prior to. Maybe they could make people that arent to that point in their storyline pass an entrance test and then their allowed to port lol.
Heck i could get all my inappropriate lower levels through then, Id just buy a pile of henchman if i was solo for the test or cruise on by with the help of my promethians. This option would cool down the people that have issues maybe because if a level 30 was in azteca surviving they definatley should be allowed there.

I find this topic amusing yet frustrating because i feel for the people that have issues with uninvited battle circle jumpins but yet i feel that if someone wants a lower level players help they should have that option to use it.
Yet again i find myself thinking will the uninvited jumpins stop if the lower levels go away, I personally think not seeing how the jumpins i get are always level 80+ in azteca. So would a level requirement solve the issue that the OP has posted about? It wouldnt solve it at all, It would merely make it all high level jump ins. I guess thats something important to think about.

I wonder sometimes if the people that have the issues with added mobs may not be cut for a MMO, In no way am i saying they should not play, Im just saying that maybe they are not cut out for a multiplayer game.
Yeah ima part time comedian lol. And i dont think i feel for the people with issues anymore i used to a while ago but now not so much, Mainly because im tired of the boohoo this games to hard and the boohoo this lower level jumped into my battle and now i cant do my 6 card combo on 2 opponents. Its terribly pathetic. Plus myself and many others i know use lower level players to help us out alot and im not gonna leave the silent majority try an run this game to the ground, I say silent because dont see all that many on here about this.
Why doesnt everyone go over to gunslingers thread and vote on it. Oh yeah hey gunslinger i seen you posted a thread about this on central also, Good idea.