Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Implement the ability to remove cards on gear

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I hope some day we will have the option or ability to remove cards from our gear. I am so tired of deck clutter.

Sometimes a piece of gear is really great but it has a card that is never used and poses deck clutter.

I hope everyone else feels the same so maybe this could be put into game someday.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Agreed, good point.

High pip off-school spells are useless, and correct-school attack spells you can't add those sun school boost spells (the giant fist +125).
I select the wand I like by appearance, then stitch to it the wand I like for function. It looks really awkward though if you stitch a wand function to a hefty weapon. Waving a giant battle axe around in the air when casting a spell looks weird.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
I hope some day we will have the option or ability to remove cards from our gear. I am so tired of deck clutter.

Sometimes a piece of gear is really great but it has a card that is never used and poses deck clutter.

I hope everyone else feels the same so maybe this could be put into game someday.
Just right click on it to discard. It's really not a big deal.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Upon reflection I wish you could use the sun school boost spells to the wand card spells. Then the offensive wand spells would become useful. Perhaps this creates school balancing issues in PvP.

Currently I find only the only useful card-carrying wand spells to be blades, traps, and shields.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
RavenLady777 on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
Just right click on it to discard. It's really not a big deal.
It honestly is a big deal when you get a card from gear instead of your kill card. And i am very tired of this happening. Deck clutter yuk!