Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Starting with 3 pips instead of 2

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Since this new world is coming out and the monsters most likey start with 6 pips why can't we start out with 3 pips instead of the normal 2 for this new world? Its not asking much just 1 more pip to start the fight. The most powerful spell you MIGHT cast is a 6 pip spell IF you get 3 power pips. I think everyone would like this and make the new world more enjoyable. So, who agrees that we need another starter pip to go with this new world only ( note that I said for this new world that's coming out not the ones already out)?

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
I think it should be the new wands that give it to you. Because the wands they give +1 power pip so the new ones might say +2 power pips.

Or, this function could happen only in fights that happen in azteca.

Thanks!

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
i completely agree with you on this. the enemies are getting stronger and spells are taking more pips so it would make since to increase this. my only concern is what happens after the spells get to 14 pips? yes its still pretty far off but i would like to know... will they increase the amount of pips avalable or allow something higher then power pip? with something higher than power pip if they attached this to wand that would also take care of the need for more pips at start of battle so i think this is a great idea... Ultra pip( counts as three pips for school)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
This should have been implemented in avalon but yeah i 100% agree with ya. Its only fair to adjust us seeing how all enemies start with 4+ anymore.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Yes, I agree 110% on you with this. I always hated in Avalon when I would just sit there waiting on pips with getting weakened (health wise)