Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An easier way

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
I am obviously a member but after that runs out, i want to be able to sit back and lvl up with some ease. Since crowns are so obviously annoying and are meant for everything. I am also kind of sick of looking at old wizard city. So adding a new world may be fun. Maybe a side world which probably gives a new spell at the end of it.
I thought this out too.

World:
This world is more like a replacement for firecat alley and cyclopse lane. This world will be accessable through triton avenue for all to enjoy. May it be in the sky. Or in the water but in a much various location differant from crab alley

Storyline: You are sent by susy to study the triton ruins but as their are creatures that roam it. You find people who defend and honor the ruins and you are to find all the knowledge you can. But you find it is under attack to be stole of its riches for the school gems are there by the millions. You go through exploring to bosses. Also varius dungeons for nice gear. AS you find the final boss, you find a triton, by the name of Trisonter Forius with his gang called the Trisinity who opposes you where you defeat him as you get his wepeon thingy and call upon the tritons to reclaim their treasures.

Mobs: Ruin Dweller
Trisinity Wanderer; slave; etc.

Rewards:
Spells and a training point.

Please comment on what you think.