Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
i have tried sooo many imes to defeat Jotun but no matter what, i cant. If someone can help me that would be awsome!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Wolf Willowgrove on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
i have tried sooo many imes to defeat Jotun but no matter what, i cant. If someone can help me that would be awsome!
When I did Nidavellir, I did it in three parts: Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren, and then Hall of Valor. That way I eliminated his two brothers in the first two sections, so when I got to the Hall of Valor, I only had Jotun and one helper.

I used a few henchmen in each section, and I managed to finish it. If you visit the fansite at wizard101central.com, there are people posting on that site who offer to help on stuff like this.

And here is a link that shows the three areas, and on the map enclosed for Winterdeep Warren, it shows a path that helps too. And don't forget to pick up the book in Winterdeep Warren. It is near the last ramp that you go up to see Grettir.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137877&postcount=6

(If you can't "click" on this link, you might have to do a "copy and paste" for the link so you can see the info. There is a problem on the Message Boards with the links, but they are working on that.)

Maybe this will help a little. ?

Defender
May 24, 2012
You have the chance to kill his henchmen first and that helps. When you enter the cave and face the 3 doors, defeat the guys in the right and left doors first. Then I think you can face Jotun alone. Check on Wizard101Central. You can see the whole layout of the battles.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
thanks so much i didn't know that you could do that this will help me alot.