Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Case of the Missing Spells

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I am a Level 78 Storm wizard, meaning I should have Enfeeble, Healing Current, and Mokompo by now. Why don't I?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Side quest spells require you to do the prequests. If you didn't complete the spell quests in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk you cannot move on to the Avalon spell quests. You also have to be far enough along in Avalon to get the quest from Friar Nolan.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
seethe42 on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Side quest spells require you to do the prequests. If you didn't complete the spell quests in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk you cannot move on to the Avalon spell quests. You also have to be far enough along in Avalon to get the quest from Friar Nolan.
I did the Supercharge quest, who should I talk to next?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Fable Finder on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
I did the Supercharge quest, who should I talk to next?
Talk to Baldur in Olde Town. He should send you back to Erik in Grizzleheim for the Insane Bolt quest. After that fight you should open up the quest in Avalon starting with Friar Nolan and another you need to have completed Crab Alley and visit the Professor in MB.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Talk to Baldur in Olde Town. He should send you back to Erik in Grizzleheim for the Insane Bolt quest. After that fight you should open up the quest in Avalon starting with Friar Nolan and another you need to have completed Crab Alley and visit the Professor in MB.
He doesn't.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Fable Finder on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
He doesn't.
That means you probably haven't progressed far enough through Grizzleheim. You need to have completed most of Sudrilund in Wintertusk to get the quest because you need access to that area. After you complete Su Su Sudrilund http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Su_Su_Sudrilund quest, he should talk to you in Olde Town.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Fable Finder on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
He doesn't.
go back to each world and use the quest finder feature of the quest book. Any missing quests you find, go and do. Start with wizard city and go up the worlds in order.

Eventually you'll get the quests you are missing finished, and you'll get the school spell quests.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I have done all side quests in Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Marleybone. I have done almost every single side quest in MooShu, except this one side quest series.

I completed Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, oddly enough. Do I have to do a side quest there?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Maybe I talk to Baldur in Grizzleheim instead? I will try that and get back to you.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
crystalwizard12345... on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
go back to each world and use the quest finder feature of the quest book. Any missing quests you find, go and do. Start with wizard city and go up the worlds in order.

Eventually you'll get the quests you are missing finished, and you'll get the school spell quests.
That takes an eternity, it would be easier to just search up the info. for the spell quest on the wiki.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I've tried talking to Baldur in Olde Town, Grizzleheim, and Wintertusk, and I've gotten nothing. How do I get this missing quest?

Wow...all these missing quests lately.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I completed Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, oddly enough. Do I have to do a side quest there?

Yes!
The level 58 pet and Storm school quests would be considered "side quests," as they don't forward the main storyline. If I recall correctly, it goes like this:

At level 35, only after you open up Mirkholm Keep, Baldur in Wizard City will send you to Erik in Grizzleheim. He won't summon you, you'll have to go to him. Erik will assign you the Thief of Spells quest, where you'll earn the Supercharge spell.

At level 55, only after you have progressed far enough into Sudriland to talk to Sudri, Baldur in Wizard City will once again send you to Erik. (But as before, you'll have to go to him.) Erik will assign you The Ruindown quest, where you'll earn the Insane Bolt spell.

At level 58, only after you have progressed far enough into Sudriland to talk to Sudri AND you have completed Thief of Spells, Halstrom Balestrom will give you the quest Egg of the Storm where you'll earn the Kraken pet.

At level 72, only after you have completed The Ruindown AND Sir Brennan sends you to Friar Nolan in Caliburn so you can become a squire, Friar Nolan will offer the No Pain, No Agravaine quest. You'll earn Enfeeble.

At level 75, only after you have completed the No Pain, No Agravaine quest, Fianna Yellowknife on the High Road will give you the quest Always After Me Charms, where you'll earn Healing Current. Meanwhile, Halstrom Balestrom will also have the quest Kapiti Plain that will earn you the Mokompo minion.

That should get you caught up on Storm School side quests.

Hope this helps!
Alia Misthaven, level 110
Sierra Stormcaller, level 87

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Okay, this is embarrassing. I decided to do side quests in Grizzleheim, and I found that the quest that let me get my missing spells was hiding in my quest book all along.

This is the problem with grabbing side quests and leaving them to sit in your quest book.