Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Depressing Tomb of Storms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I'm obviously not going to be the first person to realize this, but let me list off a few saddening things that happen here.
1. You burn mummies. This was someone trying to preserve the dead body of their relative, and what do you do? Burn em.
2. That quest with the old dead Djeserit guy who had his bones stolen. You then let him rest easy by placing his bones next to his body.
3. Family Teamkilling

(Spoiler?)

It even has a happy ending (the final Djeserit/Ahnic quest). The two families become good friends.

I'm not complaining or anything, but I literally teared up when the old Djeserit man's ghost faded away after the sidequest. Farewell, old dude. Farewell.
(Sadder yet, most people don't even do the sidequests in this area.)

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
If you have a death character, you will see much more saddening things. At level 78 you will be sent to Dragonspyre to collect the bones of a dead baby dragon from their mother. She will tell you that most baby dragons do not make it to adulthood due to them failing to complete their 'Trial of Fire' where they perish in lava.