Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth NEEDS Better Pets!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
I feel the need that myth needs better pets! They never get may casts that heal. Plus they are so rare. I have been trying to find a myth armament for months. There's no way I will ever get the pvp warlord rank, i practically stink at pvp (my rating is >300.) So, Kings Isle please make better myth pets, and please anyone who has a myth armament let me know.

*Level 59 Myth Wizard Connor LegendBane

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Healing talents can be hatched into any pet. Literally no pet in the game is worth having at first generation in my opinion. It takes hatching many different pets to get a good one.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
The Weather Man on May 16, 2016 wrote:
I feel the need that myth needs better pets! They never get may casts that heal. Plus they are so rare. I have been trying to find a myth armament for months. There's no way I will ever get the pvp warlord rank, i practically stink at pvp (my rating is >300.) So, Kings Isle please make better myth pets, and please anyone who has a myth armament let me know.

*Level 59 Myth Wizard Connor LegendBane
It's really up to you to make a better pet. The tools are all there you simply need to work with them. Start taking pets with the talents you want and hatch them together to refine those talents. It takes effort and it's not going to happen overnight. The important thing is your pet doesn't need to favor your school. Just because you're Myth doesn't mean you need a Myth pet. The talents are the important thing. Training, luck and patience are what you need.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Having a Myth Armament is not a big deal. Myth school pets can be worked on by hatching with other pets to get what you want.

A pet doesn't mean it will make you a pvp warlord. Knowing your school and how to work it will help with battles, and surely a decent pet will help.

If you're so concerned about PvP, then you need to work at what you need. It takes time. Sometimes a LOT of time to get what you want.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
My Bronze Golem and Maple Moose hybrid begs to differ.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Blaze Sandblade on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
My Bronze Golem and Maple Moose hybrid begs to differ.
What's that pet called?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Fable Finder on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
What's that pet called?
It's just a Maple Moose with brilliant talents from both parents.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
ice gets all the op pets. Myth has good pets balance needs better pets the most.

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Since my last post on this message board, I have learned a lot about pets and have gotten better ones. I even have a maple moose pet with 75 pedigree.

Right now my quest is to turn the myth leprechaun pet into a legendary PvP pet. I had to farm a boss 11 times and finally he dropped it. Next I trained it to adult. Then I hatched it with my moose. And then its pedigree went from 34 to 58. So yeah I think I got it going.

(PS. My moose has a two times healing in its bloodline!)

*Level 73 or 74? Connor Legendbane